Two iconic Sex Education characters have quit just before season four

I am distressed

Sex Education’s Particia Allision has confirmed she will not be returning for season four to play Ola Nyman. Earlier this year Simone Ashley who plays Olivia announced she’s now a “Bridgerton gal” and will not be returning for her fourth season in Sex Education.

Speaking on Capital Xtra’s breakfast show yesterday, Patricia who plays Ola said: “I absolutely have loved being on Sex Education so so much, and playing Ola but unfortunately, I won’t be joining the team for season four.” The 27-year-old said some other opportunities have come up but she’s loved her time on the show over the last three years. She said it was a hard decision to make but people have to say goodbye to projects they love if they want to move forward.

Sex Education season two summary

via Netflix

Patricia joined the Sex Education cast half way through the first season in 2019 as Ola. She became a love interest for the show’s main character Otis Milburn but their relationship went sour once Otis’ mum started dating Ola’s dad.  Ola has since split with Otis and started dating Lily Iglehart. But sadly Lily’s obsession with aliens and role play caused strains in their relationship.

Simone Ashley quit Sex Education earlier this year after being the leading lady in the second season of Bridgerton. Big icon moves.

Apparently filming for Sex Education season four is scheduled to start this month although Netflix hasn’t confirmed a release date or any details about the season.

Feature image via Netflix.

For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.