Everything the cast of Sex Education has done since being on the show

Ncuti is Doctor Who and three of them are in a new film together!

Ncuti Gatwa is Doctor Who. Simone Ashley has just been our Bridgerton lead. Sex Education is creating the next generation of huge British actors, and I feel actual joy whenever I so much as look at them all and their success. Since being on the Netflix show, the Sex Education cast members have gone onto such huge things, and the best is yet to come for most of them.

From their huge new Netflix roles, to TV and film jobs that dreams are made of – here’s a rundown of the exactly what the cast members of Sex Education have done since being on the Netflix show. Honestly, I am so proud I could shed a tear.

Asa Butterfield

Asa Butterfield was a huge star well before Sex Education, having starred as Bruno in The Boy In Striped Pyjamas when he was just 10. Since Sex Education, he has been in Netflix horror drama film, Choose Or Die. He’s also been a runway model for Prada!!!!

Ncuti Gatwa

We all heard the news – Ncuti Gatwa has been cast as the 14th Time Lord in Doctor Who. Our fav, who plays Eric in Sex Education, will be first black actor to play the role full-time when Russell T Davies returns to run show in 2023.

Ncuti is definitely keeping himself more than busy, as he’s also been cast in the 2023 Barbie movie. The film is a romantic comedy about the toy line and is the first live-action film based on the fashion doll after a series of animated films and television series. It stars Margot Robbie as Barbie, and hits cinemas in July next year.

Emma Mackey

Emma Mackey is the second of three Sex Education cast members heading to Barbie Land for the new Barbie movie. She has also been announced as having a role in the upcoming film, but details of her character have not yet been revealed. Since Sex Education, Emma has also done a number of magazine shoots and has been on covers such as Wonderland and Hunger magazines.

Aimee Lou Wood

Can we talk about BAFTA winning Aimee Lou Wood?! Her portrayal of Aimee in Sex Education won her the best female comedy performance award in 2021 and a nomination in the same category in 2022. Aimee is living and thriving! She is also now doing collabs with Levi’s, which is a pretty big deal.

Connor Swindells

Connor Swindells is living in a TV drama dream. Since finding fame as Adam in Sex Education, he’s gone on to be cast in shows such as Vigil on BBC and is next going to feature in SAS: Rogue Heroes, on the BBC too. The six-part drama is based on Ben Macintyre’sĀ SAS:Ā Rogue Heroes book.

Connor also rounds up the Sex Education cast members who have since been announced as starring in the new Barbie movie in 2023. Like his fellow cast members, no details of Connor’s character have been revealed yet.

Simone Ashley

What the cast of Sex Education has been up to since the Netflix show

via Netflix

We obviously all know the dizzy heights of Simone Ashley’s career since Sex Education. She’s gone from Olivia on the show to our Bridgerton season two leading lady, Kate Sharma. She has since quit her role on Sex Education, saying she’s a “Bridgerton gal now” and confirmed she’s back for the next season of the Regency drama as Kate. Icon moves.

Mimi Keene

Since being Ruby in Sex Education, Mimi Keene has been in hot demand for photoshoots and brands. She’s been photographed by Vanity Fair, Wonderland magazine, Claridge’s, and Harper’s Bazaar UK. Her Instagram is filled with stunning shoots.

All three seasons of Sex Education are available on Netflix now.Ā For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memesĀ like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.Ā