This is how much the cast of Stranger Things earns for each episode and wow it’s a lot

Any jobs going in the Upside Down?

Stranger Things four is finally out, both volumes have been dropped on Netflix and everyone is losing their mind over it. The cast of Stranger Things get paid an unbelievable amount of money. Like seriously. I would quit my job, sell my house and move to the Upside Down if it meant I could make that amount of cash.

According to Deadline, the kids in Stranger Things made around $30,000 for an episode for the first two seasons. But ahead of season three their wages got significantly bigger. Here’s a rundown of how much the cast of Stranger Things get paid for every episode.

Winona Ryder earns $350,000 per episode

Stranger Things cast paid

via Netflix

Winona Ryder plays Joyce Byers in Stranger Things and she is sensational at her job. I cannot imagine anyone else playing Joyce. She reportedly earns around $350,000 per episode according to Celebrity Net Worth.

David Harbour earns $350,000 per episode

via Netflix

As well as being a Stranger Things icon, David Harbour reportedly earns a huge $350,000 for every episode of Stranger Things.

Millie Bobby Brown earns $300,000 per episode

Stranger Things cast paid

via Netflix

Out of all the kids in Stranger Things, Millie Bobby Brown who plays Eleven earns the most which I think is pretty iconic. Her net worth is apparently around the $10 million mark which is wild but makes sense considering everything she’s done in her career including having a beauty brand.

Finn Wolfhard earns $250,000 per episode

via Netflix

Finn Wolfhard is Mike Wheeler in Stranger Things and reportedly has a net worth of $4 million. Obviously this is a ridiculously high amount but equally he’s not the cast member with the highest net worth. Apparently he earns $250,000 for one episode of Stranger Things.

Gaten Matarazzo earns $250,000 per episode

Stranger Things cast paid

via Netflix

Dustin Henderson is such a sweet boy and Gaten Matarazzo is no different really. Like the majority of the cast he earns $250,000 for every episode of Stranger Things.

Caleb McLaughlin earns $250,000 per episode

via Netflix

Caleb plays Lucas Sinclair and he has made most of his wage from Stranger Things since he’s paid around $250,000 per episode.

Noah Schnapp earns $250,000 per episode

Stranger Things cast paid

via Netflix

I will protect Will Byers until my very last breath. He and his bowl cut are my only source of serotonin right now. Noah Schnapp, according to Celebrity Net Worth, earns $250,000 for every episode of Stranger Things he’s in.

Natalia Dyer earns $250,000 per episode

via Netflix

Celebrity Net Worth reported that Natalia Dyer is believed to be paid $250,000 for an episode of Stranger Things.

Charlie Heaton earns $250,000 per episode

via Netflix

Charlie plays Jonathan, Will’s older brother and boyfriend of Nancy Wheeler. He also earns around $250,000 per episode of Stranger Things – truly wild to think about considering he was on BBC’s Casualty.

Joe Keery earns $250,000 per episode

via Netflix

Joe Keery plays our beloved Steve Harrington and is believed to earn around $250,000 per episode of Stranger Things. Are there any jobs going in the Upside Down? Asking for a mate.

Stranger Things four is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Rleated stories recommended by this writer:

Netflix has apparently crashed as people go on to stream new episodes of Stranger Things

These Stranger Things behind the scenes production photos and videos are Demogorgeous

Alright nerds, take this bumper Stranger Things all-seasons quiz to prove you’re a mega fan