Omg! Spotify has made everyone a personalised playlist with songs to save us from Vecna

And Vecna appears on the screen!! I am shaking

Since Stranger Things dropped and everyone saw Max get saved by Kate Bush’s Running Up That Hill, we have all been debating which song would save us from Vecna. Well now the debate is over because Spotify has made everyone a personalised playlist with all the bangers we need to keep us safe.

The second volume drops later this week which means we get a whole load of new music to listen to. Spotify’s Upside Down Playlist takes our favourite songs and mixes them with a handful of Stranger Things classics to create a vibe strong enough to “ward off Hawkins’ most fearsome foe”. Of course the playlist features the likes of Kate Bush, The Smiths and The Clash.

On 1 July Spotify will be adding all the songs from volume two into the Stranger Things Official Playlist. But Spotify is keeping us fed with some Easter eggs in the Upside Down Playlist. Also if you go onto the official playlist here you’ll be met with Vecna looking all creepy, but only if you stay on it for 11 seconds. Also click “Now Playing” so you go to full-screen and you’ll apparently be transported – I’m shaking.

Caleb McLaughlin, who plays Lucas, also overtook the throwbacks playlist earlier this month and shared his favourite 80s tracks. All of this and volume two this week? We are being SPOILED.

Stranger Things is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.