matt-hancock-oxford-club

These students bumped into Matt Hancock having a boogie at a club in Oxford

The former health secretary was at a reunion with his uni chums

Matt Hancock was spotted this weekend busting some moves at a popular student club in Oxford.

Students couldn’t believe their eyes as the former-health secretary pranced into Atik with his uni chums following a reunion.

This TikTok, posted by @Rhiannonangel_, shows some students from Tudor College, Oxford popping out for a casual night out. Before they knew it, they were side by side with Matty H.

The 43-year-old was reportedly out dancing until 2am, particularly enjoying I Want You Back by the Jackson Five.

Commenting on his club night in Oxford, a spokesperson for Matt Hancock told MailOnline: “Matt always likes to stay in step with the public.”

Matt Hancock studied at Exeter College, Oxford back in the late nineties, graduating with a first in philosophy, politics and economics.

In June last year he resigned as health secretary after he was pictured kissing his former aide, Gina Coladangelo, breaching the Covid guidelines that he’d put in place.

Hancock isn’t alone in wanting to relive his younger days. Just last year, Michael Gove was filmed in a nightclub in Aberdeen, shortly after telling the bouncers he shouldn’t have to pay entry because he is the Chancellor of Duchy of Lancaster.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

• ‘F**k the Supreme Court’: All the Glastonbury artists who spoke up about abortion rights

• What does Roe v Wade being overturned actually mean?

• Sheffield Hallam suspends its ‘low value’ English literature degree