Here’s how to do the ‘What human feeling are you?’ quiz that’s all over TikTok right now

This quiz has thrown me into my feels, help x

Ever wondered what human feeling you are? Well luckily TikTok has a viral quiz just for that. Absolutely everyone is taking it and sharing their results on the app. The quiz asks you a series of questions and ultimately determines what human feeling you are. It’s super simple and doesn’t take much time at all. Here’s everything you need to know about the quiz including where to find it.

Here’s how to take the ‘What human feeling are you?’ quiz from TikTok

The quiz is available to take on Uquiz but you’ll notice the whole thing is in Russian. Here’s how you can translate it to English.

In the search bar at the top of the page you should see a symbol that looks like “AA” – click this and then press “translate into English”. Now you should notice the entire quiz has been translated into English but you’ll need to translate it again when you reach the results page.

Human feeling quiz TikTok, what human feeling are you quiz

via Uquiz

These are the questions you’ll get asked in the quiz

• So first you’ll be asked how you’d respond to someone saying “Hey”

• Next you’ll be asked to choose a random event from the quiz makers life

• Then you’ll be asked to pick what you’d like to do right now from the list of options

• The next question requires you to pick a drink

• Then you need to pick a flower from a list

• The next question then asks you if it’s okay to have feelings, pretty deep but just go with it

• Next up is a question asking your thoughts and feelings towards space

• Question eight asks: “What are you hiding from others?”

• Then the next question asks what you want to say to people (don’t worry it gives you options)

• Question ten asks if you were given the opportunity to be reborn in the body of an animal, which animal would it be?

What human feeling are you quiz, human feeling quiz TikTok trend, viral quiz,

Then you get your result! It’s super easy and doesn’t take long at all as there are options for every question. You can take the human feeling quiz here.