Krissed meaning TikTok

Right, what does it mean to get unexpectedly ‘Krissed’ on TikTok?

You just got Krissed😂😂😂

Thousands of people on TikTok across the world are getting Krissed against their will and no one knows the meaning of it. If you’re one of the unfortunate ones who are yet to be Krissed then what you need to know is it involved Kris Jenner dancing to Lady Marmalade – yes, it’s iconic.

Here’s everything you need to know about the meaning of getting Krissed on TikTok:

Getting Krissed has become very popular on TikTok

Over the last couple of days, people on TikTok across the app have been getting Krissed and no one seems to know where the trend came from. The original Krissed video was uploaded 10 years ago onto Kylie and Kendall Jenner’s YouTube channel. The video shows the family dancing to Lady Marmalade and the vibes are immaculate. You can watch the original video here.

If you’re Krissed then this is what you see

So if you are fortunate enough to be Krissed, you see Kris Jenner dancing solo in a green glittery outfit and it’s high camp. TikTok users have been putting the clip at the end of videos with fake rumours to encourage people to stay. A caption, alongside Kris Jenner, then pops up saying “you just got Krissed”.

Here are some of the best Krissed videos on TikTok right now

@thwixe I’m gonna miss her sm 😭 #eleven#death#nooo#sad#dontgo#stay#getkrissed #krissed #lmao#lol#prank#prankstered#dying#laughter#cry #pain #fyp #fypシ #foryou#foryoupage#fypage ♬ original sound – User not found ?

@shesjustsadig You’d think it’d be good for the publicity. Not that the queen needs it💋 #krisjennervibes #nothappy #JDSummerDrip #krissed ♬ original sound – wandakardashian

@shitfr0mhell 😭 #fy #fyp #viral #kardashians #kendalljenner #kendall #kuwtk #thekardashians #drama #xyzbca #follow #krisjenner #pregnant #pregnancy #krissed #wap #kyliejenner ♬ original sound – wandakardashian

@kuwtkdoll i would have never imagined that they would get together- @Addison Rae #scott #scottdisik #lordisik #divorce #kourtneykardashian #kuwtk #kuwtkdoll #krissed #ujustgotkrissed ♬ original sound – g

@kardcshian i feel so bad for her 🙁 #kardcshian ♬ original sound – xoxo

@ameera420 I’m shocked fr #harrystyles #mfasr ♬ Music For a Sushi Restaurant – Harry Styles

@tomdayaa__ I loved them so much they were perfect “ we’ve decided to stay just as friends”SHUT UP OMG #JDSummerDrip #breakup#viral#Fyp #crying#sad ♬ You can use it if u want – Edits 👍

@o_omarlon♬ original sound – Ⓜ️arlon