Photo dump! Here are all the pictures the Islanders have taken on their phones so far

The vibes you ask? Impeccable

It’s been a week now since a whole new bunch of Islanders flew out to Mallorca and made the gorgeous new villa their home for the summer. And whilst we sit and watch them for an hour every night as they chat about who they fancy and awkwardly flirt and couple up, there must be at least something they fill the rest of their time with. It’s looking like a huge chunk of their time so far has been used taking pictures. The Love Island cast of 2022 have been providing some really fun pictures taken on the phones they have on them in the villa.

They’ve got pictures of them posing in the bedroom, by the pool, and them all dressed up in the evenings just to sit in the garden. The phones they are given don’t really do much at all – they’re basically just to take pictures and text the producers. So here’s how they’ve been using them so far. Honestly, hang these up in galleries. Art!

1. Feel like pure shit just want Liam back

A photo dump of the pictures the cast of Love Island 2022 have taken on their villa phones so far

via ITV

2. The villa’s own main characters

via ITV

3. Dami is hot, you can’t even try to say otherwise

via ITV

4. The gals!!

via ITV

5. Pool, anyone?

via ITV

6. Ok but the VIBES on display here!

7. Love them, end of

via ITV

8. Scroll through this entire carousel and try not to weep at how beautiful it is

9. Where can I buy those gold glasses though?

via ITV

10. Fun!

via ITV

11. At least Afia got a cute pic before she was dumped x

Love Island 2022 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.