Get yourselves friends like these
When the contestants enter the Love Island villa, their phones are taken from them, and they give it to a trusted person to look after their social media accounts during their time on the show. Usually, many contestants’ family members stick to building up their following on Instagram and share unseen pics and videos, and random facts about the Islanders while they are soaking up the sun in Mallorca. However, there are some who have been working overtime, and the Twitter accounts of Indiyah, Ikenna and Dami have been left in safe hands while they are on Love Island. Every night on Twitter, the three live tweet throughout the show, giving us much needed laughs during the breaks when we all inevitably go onto Twitter and giggle at the memes we thought of but had no intention to tweet.
Here are the best tweets from Ikenna, Dami, and Indiyah’s Twitter accounts:
1. Don’t do it x
2. I’ve simply got to know
3. Get you a friend like this
4. Storming the villa at noon
5. It haunts me
6. Our soft spoken kings
7. He shall prevail
8. Give the people what they want!
9. There’s a tear in my eye every day at 9pm
10. This is BUSINESS
11. My winner <3
12. Wise and handsome, what more could you want?!
13. He has a point
14. Get it correct x
15. This is not a false alarm, it’s happening!
16. Them <3
17. She’s not wrong
18. That’s you LuCa
19. You better stop
20. Ikenna better keep one eye open
21. Rattled x
22. It’s time baby
23. Stressed to the max
24. Positive thoughts only
25. If I speak, I am in big trouble
26. Things you love to see
27. Hard at work or hardly working?
Featured image credit via Instagram @1ndiyah, @ikenna._ and @damihope.
Related stories recommended by this writer:
• ‘I stayed true to myself’: Afia spills about who she really fancied in the Love Island villa
• Every time ex-Islanders have said the producers engineered storylines
• More old pictures of Love Island’s Ekin-Su have resurfaced and she looks SO different now