Meet the cast of new Netflix vampire drama series First Kill

Quite a few of them have been in other Netflix shows!

Netflix has just released First Kill, a brand new vampire drama series with a stellar cast to match. It follows to unlikely lovers – a vampire and a vampire hunter.

Yep, unconventional, but definitely something we can sink our teeth into. Sorry, that pun was bad. The cast of First Kill contains lots of stars from other Netflix shows and series, as well as actors who are very familiar with the horror and thriller genres, and even with playing vampires.

Here is the cast of First Kill on Netflix, and where you might recognise some of their faces from.

Juliette Fairmont – Sarah Catherine Hook

The cast list of new vampire drama series on Netflix First Kill

via Netflix

Juliette is a seemingly regular 16-year-old who mostly keeps to herself at high school. But, she is a vampire and it’s time for her to make her first kill. You might know Sarah Catherine Hook, who plays her, from other horror and supernatural roles in Monsterland and NOS4A2. Most notably, she played Debbie Glatzel, whose boyfriend is possessed in The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It and she was Catherine Allday Davis in Impeachment: American Crime Story.

Calliope Burns – Imani Lewis

via Netflix

Calliope, or Cal, is Juliette’s worst nightmare – a vampire hunter, who she’s eyeing up as her first kill but she’s also in love with. Yikes. Imani played Gloria in Netflix’s Vampires vs. the Bronx and has also had roles in Eighth Grade, The Get Down, The Equalizer and The Forty-Year-Old Version.

Margot – Elizabeth Mitchell

via Netflix

Juliette’s mother Margot is played by Elizabeth Mitchell. She is best known for her lead role as Juliet Burke on the ABC drama mystery series Lost. Elizabeth Mitchell also had lead roles on the television series V, Revolution, and Dead of Summer, as well as recurring roles as the Snow Queen on Once Upon a Time and Anna Volovodov on The Expanse.

Sebastian – Will Swenson

via Netflix

Will Swenson joins the cast of First Kill as Juliette’s father, Sebastian. Margot and Sebastian weren’t supposed to end up together, but, of course, they did. You might know Will Swenson as Pan in Netflix series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and he also played Philo Barnum in The Greatest Showman.

Talia – Aubin Wise

via Netflix

Aubin Wise plays Talia, Cal’s mother in the family of monster hunters. She’s fiercely protective and hunts out vampires like it’s nothing. Aubin Wise is known as playing Jayde in an episode of Atlanta and Vera in Dimland.

Jack – Jason R. Moore

via Netflix

Jack is Calliope’s father, the leader of the vampire hunting family. He is played by Jason R. Moore, who you might know from Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and Kings, or as Curtis Hoyle in The Punisher.

Elinor – Gracie Dzienny

via Netflix

Elinor is Juliette’s older sister, the complete opposite of her. Juliette is a shy and reserved vampire, whilst Elinor is glamorous and loves the allure and power of being a vampire. Gracie Dzienny joins the First Kill cast to play her, and you might know her as Amanda McKay on Nickelodeon’s Supah Ninjas, as Greer Danville on ABC Family’s Chasing Life, or as Clementine Lewis on CBS’ Zoo.

Oliver – Dylan McNamara

via Netflix

Oliver is the mysterious brother to Elinor and Juliette. He’s viewed as a bit of a troublemaker in the family. Dylan McNamara, who plays him, was Young Ray in L.A.’s Finest and appeared briefly in Euphoria.

Theo – Phillip Mullings Jr.

via Netflix

Theo is one of Cal’s older brothers, who is a more gentle member of the family. He’s played by Phillip Mullings Jr., who you might have seen in American Soul, Chad, or from his main role as Mike Alexander in Tyler Perry’s BET+ series, Bruh.

Apollo – Dominic Goodman

via Netflix

Dominic Goodman plays Apollo, Cal’s lively, silly brother who’s all about killing monsters. Dominic was in Netflix’s He’s All That and the series The Quad.

First Kill is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.