Love Island 2022 icks

The 2022 Love Islanders have revealed what gives them the ick and they did not hold back

‘If I see a guy legging it for a train, I get the ick’

We all get the ick, and just because they’re sexy and gorgeous doesn’t mean that the fresh batch of Islanders rolling into the most famous villa on telly are any different. Ahead of the new season of Love Island, the 2022 Islanders have shared their biggest dating icks. They did NOT hold back.

Paige

Via ITV

What gives Paige the ick? “So many things”, apparently. “I saw this guy today and he had trainers on, but you know when you can see the socks? He had black trousers with white socks and black shoes. It’s the little things. I get the ick pretty easily, I should chill out a bit!”

Dami

Via ITV

“Bad hygiene or girls that talk about money too much. I like material things myself but it can get too much. I like girls that have the initiative to be like, ‘no, I’ll get this’. Even just showing me that, I’ll still pay.”

Tasha

Via ITV

Tasha is another of the Islanders for Love Island 2022 who came forward to share icks, and it’s a fair one. “A guy that chases after a train. If I see a guy legging it for a train, it gives me the ick.”

Davide

Via ITV

“If a girl is really rude, or if she’s not giving me enough attention, I will lose interest very quickly.” Does rudeness count as an ick? Is anyone turned on by rudeness? Answers on a postcard.

Gemma

Via ITV

“A lot of things give me the ick. Bad hygiene, someone whose breath smells, whose hair isn’t nice or who doesn’t look after themselves. A few clothing items can give me the ick, like someone who wears trainers with long socks!”

Ikenna

Love Island 2022 icks

Via ITV

Of all the 2022 Love Island cast, Ikenna seems to live his life relatively free of icks. “I don’t particularly have any icks. Just make sure you’re chatty and your breath doesn’t smell!”

Andrew

Love Island 2022 icks

Via ITV

“Someone who’s really over the top. If I can’t deal with you, then I really just can’t deal with you.”

Amber

Love Island 2022 icks

Via ITV

“I don’t like flashy, show-off guys. Just have a personality and make me laugh.”

Luca

Love Island 2022 icks

Via ITV

Keeping it VERY short, Luca said: “A girl that talks about themselves or what they’ve got.”

Love Island 2022 starts on Monday 6th June on ITV2. For all the latest Love Island 2022 news and gossip, a first look at each episode, and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.