Wait, this might be the poshest student house in the country and it costs over £15k a month

Your silverfish and damp could never

When you go to uni, you kind of assume you’re going to be living in filth. Silverfish, damp walls and mouldy shower curtains almost seem like they’re part and parcel of the student experience – but hey, at least the rent’s cheap, right?

But what would I say if I told you there’s a boujee student house, quite possibly one of the poshest in the whole country, where you have weekly housekeeping and even Nespresso coffee pods included?

It sounds like absolute heaven, but you’d better start up that side hustle sharpish, because the house will set you back a chill £15k a month. No, that’s not a typo – £3,575 per week, or £15,492 a month.

In the price of the three-bedroom house is all bills, weekly housekeeping, replenished essentials (including Nespresso coffee pods and bed linens) and access to an elevator. All the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, and it also includes huge living and dining rooms and 4k TVs.

It’s in central London, Holborn to be precise, and is near two unis – LSE and London College of Fashion.

It’s available for students and young professionals, if you think your student loan can stretch to that – but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say it probably won’t.

Here’s a full look inside what could quite possibly be the country’s poshest uni house:

via SWNS

via SWNS

via SWNS

via SWNS

via SWNS

via SWNS

via SWNS

via SWNS

Student Luxe London, the agency providing the property, say it helps students with bigger budgets find more private and luxurious places to study. The company’s managing director, Josh Dananof, said: “Student Luxe offer a luxury, turnkey, flexible accommodation solution for students, primarily to the overseas market, for stays as short as one semester.

“A few main features of our service include twenty-four-seven concierge and maintenance, fully serviced and equipped apartments, weekly housekeeping with fresh linen and towels, and locations within walking distance to London’s top universities.”

The Rightmove listing says “flexible contracts” are available, and “no UK guarantor [is] required”.

Featured image via SWNS