shook-filter-tiktok-napchat-instagram

This is how to get the ‘shook filter’ that’s been doing the rounds on TikTok

The sad filter is dead to me

Two weeks ago it was the sad filter that was dominating our TikTok for you pages. Since then, everything has changed. Now, I can’t go a single, humble scroll without seeing videos of people’s eyes popping out as their smiles go all Mr Bean. Like the sad face craze, this trend also has its roots in Snapchat. I am, of course, talking about the “shook filter”.

Videos of people using this filter have gone viral on TikTok, amassing thousands of likes and views.

@just_burton Why am I a child that is so easily amused? #crying #spiderman #marvel #shookfilter ♬ original sound – Just Burton

And it turns out its actually really easy to get the shook filter.

Here’s how to get the shook filter that’s all over your TikTok FYP

Log in to Snapchat and tap on the smiley face next to the record button. This will bring up your filters but the shook one may not be readily available to use.

Click on the explore button at the bottom right hand corner of your screen, then type in “shook” to the search bar at the top.

There are loads of “big eye” filters on Snapchat but the one you want should have a picture accompanying it that looks like this:

shook-filter-tiktok-snapchat

You can also get the filter by following this link.