g flip, chrishell, dating, selling sunset, music video

PSA: Chrishell’s music video with G Flip has just come out and it’s iconic

I’m screaming, crying, throwing up rn

G Flip has just released their latest music video, for song Get Me Outta Here – the one with Chrishell Stause from Selling Sunset! Just a little bit iconic x

G Flip and Chrishell are dating, and met when the Selling Sunset star was asked to be in the non-binary Australian musician’s music video.

Speaking about it at the Selling Sunset reunion, Chrishell said: “[Dating G Flip] started because I was just going to be in their video, it’s about this chaotic love story. I come from soaps, I love acting, and with the job that we have I don’t always get to do it. At first of course I was like ‘yes let’s do that’.”

You can watch the video for Get Me Outta Here, with both G Flip and Chrishell, here:

Chrishell said G Flip had “made the first move”. For pretty much this whole year, G Flip and Chrishell have been liking and commenting on each other’s Instagrams. Fans clocked on to this “Insta flirting”, as one TikTok user put it, very quickly.

On one of G Flip’s posts promoting their song called Gay 4 Me, Chrishell said: “How do you make us emotional and horny at the same time?? Your power 🤯😉👏❤️‍🔥”. G Flip was also commenting on loads of Chrishell’s pics, including “Hot damnnn 🔥” on one of Chrishell’s magazine photoshoots.

Fans spotted Chrishell at a Fletcher concert in LA – and G Flip was the warm up act. Chrishell even commented on G Flip’s Insta at the start of March about the show, saying: “I’m sad it’s over😩You KILLED IT ❤️‍🔥🔥❤️‍🔥🔥👑 “. G Flip replied: “thnx baby 😘”. There were also several pics showing the two hanging out, including at a screening for the new Bridgerton series and on holiday together in Denver.

They were apparently pictured in Denver, holding hands. You can see the pic in a TikTok video here – it’s of two people from behind and doesn’t show their faces, but fans were CONVINCED it showed Chrishell and G Flip.

G Flip has met Chrishell’s close mate, Selling Sunset co-star Emma Hernan. Speaking at the Selling Sunset reunion, Chrishell said “life is really good” and she’s “in a much happier place”.

Chrishell then confirmed the G Flip dating rumours: “You don’t get to choose where you meet someone. You don’t get to choose when you meet someone in their life. Recently I’ve met someone that is in a different place in their life as well.

“I recently have been spending a lot of time with someone that’s very important to me. Their name is G Flip. They’re non-binary so they go by they/them and they are an extremely talented musician.”