BBC is creating its own Selling Sunset show featuring the UK’s biggest mega-mansions

It’s called Crazy Rich Agents and actually sounds really good!

The BBC is making its own UK-based Selling Sunset style show, called Crazy Rich Agents. It is said to be “scrambling” to make its own glam property show, following competition from Netflix and other streaming sites. If the competition means more incredible houses and drama between real estate agents, I’m completely here for it.

The show will reportedly see some of the biggest and most expensive homes in the UK going up for sale, and will try to emulate the soap-opera drama that comes with Selling Sunset, too. Crazy Rich Agents has already been commissioned by the BBC, and has aims to be the next big reality show.

The BBC is creating UK based Selling Sunset style show called Crazy Rich Agents

via Netflix

A source told The Sun on Sunday: “This bonkers doc follows the lives of hot, young agents in the UK luxury property market who are cutting their teeth in the trade. There is a real vibe of ‘fake it ’til you make it’ and a lot of bravado flying around.”

As well as this, the properties won’t be limited to a single area of the country, like the original Selling Sunset is. Instead, houses all over the UK will be shown – including huge mansions in London, some of the UK’s most expensive homes in celeb hotspot Sandbanks and even castles up in Scotland.

It actually does sound pretty wild!!!

No release date for Crazy Rich Agents or any further information is known at this time. Selling Sunset season five and the reunion show are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.