Who is the most successful Selling Sunset agent? Ranking commission they’ve ever earned

Chelsea has already earned more than Davina looool

In season five, the claws have been out on Selling Sunset. The office has been more competitive than ever, with the threat of new arrivals at The Oppenheim Group meaning a fight for desks and people getting sneaky with tactics to get listings and earn money. So, with all this competition, you might be wondering who actually is the most successful Selling Sunset agent, most deserving of their desk in the famous office.

The property experts at Essential Living have delved into the numbers, looking at the value and listing each agent was responsible for, and calculated how much commission they would make per sale. Here is the ranking of how much commission each Selling Sunset agent has earned over the five seasons, and therefore who is the most successful so far.

10. Davina Potratz – $100.5k

The most successful agent on Selling Sunset based on commission

via Netflix

We have previously seen Davina close on a $3.35million house, which had commission of $100,500. She didn’t secure any sales in season five. Davina, get selling that $75million listing and you’ll shoot to the top of this list!

9. Amanza Smith – $247.5k

via Netflix

Up next is Amanza, who joined the cast in season two. Since her time on the show she has made $247,500. We didn’t see her with any new listings in season four or five so this figure is based off just season two and three alone – which isn’t a bad day at the office! Amanza has been focusing on design and staging more.

8. Chelsea Lazkani – $425k

via Netflix

Chelsea has only just joined The Oppenheim Group, but she did so on the promise she secured a sale, so it was commission straight away. She got the commission on a house on Franklin Avenue worth $4.69million, which earned her $140,850 and another, $9.49million listing, with $284,970 commission.

7. Maya Vander – $680k

via Netflix

Maya is in seventh. In season five she had potential earnings of $240k. Her previous earnings from other seasons was $440,700 – including a $5.4million house which netted her $164,700.

6. Vanessa Villela – $818k

via Netflix

Vanessa is doing well considering she’s only been at The O Group for two seasons of Selling Sunset. We didn’t see her earn anything in season five, but in just her one previous season alone she held listings which came with commission of $818k. These include a huge house priced at just under $11million which could bring her home $329,850.

5. Heather Young – $945k

via Netflix

Over the seasons of Selling Sunset, Heather has earned herself a total of $945k in commission. Her biggest sale was in season four, a house marketed at just under $14million with $419,850 commission for selling. Heather earned $460,770 in seasons one through to three, another $419,850 in season four and a further $65,250 in season five.

4. Chrishell Stause – $1.4million

via Netflix

Chrishell is the fourth most successful Selling Sunset agent, having made $1.4million in commission. In seasons one to four, Chrishell sold properties bagging her $1,072,740 and in season five added a further $420k. Chrishell’s biggest sale came in season five, and was a $10million house with $300k commission.

3. Mary Fitzgerald – $1.8million

via Netflix

Mary has previously been top of this list, but the last season has seen huge success for both Emma and Christine, who have now taken over from her. Mary has recently become Vice President of The Oppenheim Group, which may have meant she is focusing on managerial responsibilities more now.

We didn’t see her close any deals in season five, but, with her listings in season one to three she earned just over $1.1million and the listings she had in season four came with commission of $677,820. Her top commission listings include two houses over $9million which both earned her well over $200k. In season four, Mary earned $419,850 selling French Montana’s house.

2. Emma Hernan – $1.8million

via Netflix

This season it really looked like it was back-to-back success for Emma, and that’s because it was. She’s managed to get right into the thick of it, despite only being on the show for two seasons. In season four, when she joined the show, Emma had potential earnings of just under $200k, but this season she has lined up $1,664,550. Emma had a $20million and a $23.95million listing this season, which combined could see her pocketing over $1.3million just from those alone. Ok then!!!

1. Christine Quinn – $2.5million

via Netflix

It’s official, as it stands Christine Quinn is the most successful Selling Sunset agent. This is mostly down to listings she’s had in the most recent season, last season she was in second behind Mary. Up to season four she had earned just over $1million, but has a potential $1,438,350 in season five. Her biggest commission house is a $20million listing which could bag her over $600k.

Season five of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.