Ranked: The most successful Selling Sunset agent, by how much commission they’ve earned

Right, so who is actually doing serious SALES?

Selling Sunset makes it appear as though the women of The Oppenheim Group are turning over hundreds of thousands of dollars in commission on the regular. A quick multi-million dollar listing here, and straight to a coffee shop to bitch about the other girls after. It’s all in a day’s work. But which agent out of the Selling Sunset cast is actually making the most bank in commission for the company?

Lettings company, Essential Living, has looked into the value of the listings each agent was responsible for, and calculated how much commission they could make per sale, plus how much they have made from the sales of past listings we’ve seen on the show previously.

Here is a full ranking of all the Selling Sunset real estate agents, by how much commission they have earned during the show for The Oppenheim Group.

8. Emma Hernan – $194,850

via Netflix

It’s no surprise that at the bottom of the list is Emma, her being one of the newest Oppenheim Group agents after all. In season four we saw her sell DJ Alesso’s house for $6,495,000, which earned her $194,850 in commission.

7. Amanza Smith – $247.5k

Ranking every agent in Selling Sunset by how successful they are and how much commission they make for The Oppenheim Group

via Netflix

Up next is Amanza, who joined the cast in season two. Since her time on the show she has made $247,500. We didn’t see her with any new listings in season four so this figure is based off just season two and three alone – which isn’t a bad day at the office!

6. Maya Vander – $440k

via Netflix

In sixth is Maya, who we didn’t see with any new listings in season four. Her previous earnings from other seasons was $440,700 – including a $5.4million house which netted her $164,700.

5. Vanessa Villela – $818k

via Netflix

Vanessa might be one of the newest Oppenheim Group agents, but she’s already making big bucks. In just her one season alone she’s held listings which come with commission of $818k, including a huge house priced at just under $11million which could bring her home $329,850.

4. Heather Young – $880k

via Netflix

Over the seasons of Selling Sunset, Heather has earned herself a total of $880,620 in commission. Her biggest sale was in the most recent season, a house marketed at just under $14million with $419,850 commission for selling. Heather earned $460,770 in seasons one through to three, and another $419,850 in season four.

3. Chrishell Stause – $1million

via Netflix

Chrishell is the third most successful Selling Sunset agent, having made $1,072,740 in commission. In seasons one to three Chrishell sold properties bagging her $539,670 and this season she added a further $533,070. Chrishell’s biggest sale came in season four, and earned her $292,500.

2. Christine Quinn – $1million

via Netflix

In second is Christine, who over the years she’s appeared in Selling Sunset has made $1million in commission. From season one to three she earned $932,400 and in the most recent season she had listings with commission of $149,970, even though she’d just had a baby. Christine’s biggest ever commission sale was a $12million house in Beverly Hills, which earned her $374,850. Her overall total is exactly $1,082,370.

1. Mary Fitzgerald – $1.8million

via Netflix

Based on how much commission she has earned at The Oppenheim Group, Mary is the most successful Selling Sunset agent. With her listings in season one to three she earned just over $1.1million and the listings she had in season four came with commission of $677,820. Her top commission listings include two houses over $9million which both earned her well over $200k. In season four Mary earned $419,850 selling French Montana’s house.

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.