The 12 most expensive ever houses with Selling Sunset’s The Oppenheim Group

Anyone got a spare few million I can borrow? Will give it back x

Every time you sit and watch Selling Sunset you can’t help but be completely blown away by the incredible houses they seem to have in endless supply – and with the price tags of some of the most expensive ones, you can see why the realtors attract billionaire and celebrity clients regularly.

Right now there are some show-stopper houses you can buy with The Oppenheim Group, and the show has opened up some of the very best for us to stare at and dream of too. From the infamous $75million listing to some of the most sought after homes in the Hollywood Hills, these really do have it all.

Here are the most expensive houses we’ve ever seen on Selling Sunset, and that have been listed by The Oppenheim Group – and yes, some are still available if you fancy putting in a sneaky offer!!

12. Viewsite Drive, Hollywood Hills – $8.99million

Going straight in is this gorgeous home which you can buy right now with The Oppenheim Group if you have a spare $8,995,000 lying around. It’s listed on the website as “inarguably the best-priced property in the Hollywood Hills”, sitting right above the Sunset Strip.

The main level of the home is completely open and perfect for entertaining, with an Italian kitchen, soaring ceilings and walls of sliding glass doors that lead to massive decks and yard with infinity pool and spa, and an outdoor bar and fire pit – all overlooking the city lights. It has five beds and 10 bathrooms and also has a spectacular movie theatre, entertainer’s bar and media area, poker room, billiards room, and gym with separate dry and wet saunas, cold-plunge, therapy bath, massage areas and showers.

11. Nightingale Drive, Los Angeles – $8.99million

Also currently on the market with The Oppenheim Group at $8,995,000 is this property in Los Angeles. It has four bedrooms and four bathrooms and is located in an extremely sought after and prestigious estate in the area.

The home has recently been renovated and is all on one floor, boasting of a vast entertainer’s outdoor space with a pool, spa, fire pit, and outdoor kitchen/dining area.

10. Evanview Drive, Los Angeles – $8.99million

This property has been available with The Oppenheim Group for a while, first listed with Mary for $8million and now on the market for $8.99million. It has four bedrooms and four bathrooms and features a gorgeous pool, jacuzzi and floor to ceiling windows.

Yes, that really is the fire pit and view of the city skyline.

9. North Doheny Drive, Los Angeles – $9.15million

Just in the top ten is this property on North Doheny Drive, which was put on the market at $9,750,000. The house is completely private, with double gates leading to a motor court big enough for eight cars. It has five bedrooms and six bathrooms, and you might recognise the gorgeous garden because it’s where Mary and Romain had their wedding day on the show!!

Mary managed to sell the property on her wedding day for $9.15million, bagging $243,750 in commission. The house also boasts a grand staircase, chef’s kitchen and maid’s quarters, of course.

8. Beverly Grove, Hollywood Hills – $10.69million

via Zillow

This house was shown on the show as a listing with Christine, who is set to bag $320,850 in commission for the group when sold. The ten million dollar listing is located just a short walk from the Sunset Strip. It has four bedrooms and five bathrooms, and a large cinema room, gym, massage room and 180 degree views of LA.

The most expensive ever houses listed and sold by The Oppenheim Group from Netflix show Selling Sunset

via Zillow

via Netflix

The house isn’t currently available on The Oppenheim Group website, so it’s unknown if it was sold or not.

7. Loma Vista Drive, Beverly Hills – $10.99million

Up next in the most expensive of the houses in Selling Sunset is this stunning home in Beverly Hills. It was listed for $12,495,000 with Christine, who was set to earn $374,850 in commission for The Oppenheim Group if it sold. The house sold for $10.99million, so she’ll have made a hefty sum here.

The Balinese-inspired house has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, a spectacular outdoor oasis with an infinity pool surrounded by a Koi pond with a waterfall and a fire pit.

6. East Bay Avenue, Newport Beach – $12.5million

Currently up for sale on The Oppenheim Group website is this bay-front home in Newport Beach. It has four bedrooms and five bathrooms, also providing breathtaking views of the Newport Harbour marina and channel.

You also have a private balcony, terraces and a dock – just in case, you know, you own your own boat too. This one is currently up for $12.5million and you can book in for a viewing right now.

5. Dolphin Terrace, California – $19.9million

Other than the famous $75million listing (more on that to come), this drop-dead gorgeous home is the most expensive which is currently available to buy with The Oppenheim Group. All I have to say here is wow.

The house is one of the largest private residences in all of North America to be certified LEED Platinum, and includes a $1m+ custom 14-seat theatre, a commercial full-size elevator, a full-size professional bar, full automation system, security cameras, a gym, four-car garage, basement playroom that is readily convertible to a wine cellar, an infinity pool with jacuzzi, outdoor entertainment area complete with grill, refrigerator, ice maker, and full-size wood burning pizza oven, and much more.

It has five bedrooms, nine bathrooms and the views are the best Newport Beach has to offer. The house is currently on the market for $19,995,000.

4. Nightingale Drive, Hollywood Hills – $23,000,000

via Instagram @theoppenheimgroup

via Instagram @theoppenheimgroup

In 2019, The Oppenheim Group announced the sale of this huge mansion in the Hollywood Hills area. On Instagram, the post read: “The most expensive sale in the Hollywood Hills/Sunset Strip year-to-date. A contemporary architectural masterpiece in the Beverly Hills adjacent Bird Streets, with panoramic views of the city and ocean. Perched at the end of a cul-de-sac, this designer estate with guest house sits on over an acre of land with complete privacy.”

via Instagram @theoppenheimgroup

via Instagram @theoppenheimgroup

The house has over 8,000 sq. ft. of meticulously crafted living space, including an oversized master suite with an expansive private deck and luxurious master bath, an additional four beds, seven baths, and movie theatre. Pocketing Fleetwood doors open from a custom gourmet chef’s kitchen to a massive entertainer’s yard, with large grassy lawn and wooden deck, infinity edge pool and private spa, and multiple fire features.

3. Hillside Drive, Hollywood Hills – $35.5million

On the show in season three, Jason announced when the team finally got a sale on the iconic $40million home – the biggest sale for the group to date. He’d sold the the Hollywood Hills property, which has has five bedrooms and nine bathrooms, for $35.5million.

The home was designed by world-renowned architectural design firm Saoto and comes with a 15-car garage, 175-foot linear pool, sauna, state-of-the-art theatre, curated wine cellar, glass elevator, panoramic skyline views and enormous entertainer’s rooftop deck.

2. Carbon Beach Terrace, Malibu – $49.99million

via Netflix

In season four, Vanessa joined the agency and was said to be the “driving force” for huge properties in Malibu. We’re shown this incredible house, listed at $49,995,000, in Carbon Beach. It has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms and would earn Vanessa $1.5million in commission if sold.

via Netflix

via Netflix

Carbon Beach is also known as Billionaires’ Beach and the house has views right above it. It also has an entertainer’s den, with a huge cinema area, bar and a spa connected, fitted with a jacuzzi, fitness centre and massage rooms.

via Netflix

Right now, the house isn’t listed on The Oppenheim Group website so it’s unknown what the outcome with it was.

1. North Beverly Hills Drive, Los Angeles – $75million

via The Oppenheim Group

via The Oppenheim Group

Of course in number one is the infamous $75million listing – the most expensive of all houses shown on Selling Sunset and the highest price The Oppenheim Group has listed a home at. To this day, Jason thinks it’s well over priced. And no, Davina still hasn’t sold it.

via The Oppenheim Group

The nine bedroom, 12 bathroom property is in Beverly Hills and has one of the biggest swimming pools in the area. The main residence is fitted with an elegant foyer, top-of-the-line kitchen, sleek dining and living areas, state-of-the-art movie theatre and gym, wine cellar, a lavish suite with his-and-hers walk-in closets and bathrooms. It has a separate guesthouse, adding an extra two bedrooms and two bathrooms.

via The Oppenheim Group

Season four of Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.