Emma Chamberlain Tucker Pillsbury

Who is Tucker Pillsbury? The rumoured boyfriend of Emma Chamberlain

Fans are convinced he wrote an entire song about her

Despite vlogging almost every aspect of her life (seriously, the number of times we’ve seen her on the toilet is staggering) Emma Chamberlain has always been very private about her life. However, a rumour has got out and claims Emma Chamberlain is apparently dating 24-year-old music artist Tucker Pillsbury, AKA Role Model. So, here’s a rundown of who Tucker Pillsbury is and everything you need to know about him.

Tucker Pillsbury is a successful 24-year-old music artist

Tucker goes by the stage name Role Model, and shot to fame in 2017 when he released his EP, Arizona in the Summer. After hearing the EP, rapper Mac Miller invited Role Model to Los Angeles for the two to work together. Last month he released his new album Rx, and showcased the music video for his song neverletyougo.  Fans are convinced that the song is about Emma and that she stars in the video, and I have to admit it really does look a lot like her.

Emma’s fans were particularly obsessed with one set of lyrics in which Role Model sings “respectfully, think about you sexually”. A respectful boyfriend? We love to see it.

Tucker is currently performing at Coachella alongside Harry Styles, Billie Eilish, and The Weeknd. Coincidentally Emma is also at Coachella and shared photos on her Instagram of her onboard a tour bus.

Via Instagram @emmachamberlain

The two have known each other for at least two years

The two were photographed together on Olivia Rouyre’s polaroid film account back in June of 2020. They might not have been dating since then but in a podcast with Call Her Daddy Emma admitted that her longest relationship is a year and ten months, but did not reveal whether that was her current relationship.

Via Instagram @filmpicsbyliv

In the same podcast, she revealed that “being best friends with your significant other is the best f–king thing ever”. It seems like the two have a lot in common as Tucker seems to love coffee as much as Emma, holding a weekly Instagram Live titled “The Coffee Run with Role Model”.

They met through Instagram when Tucker DMed her

Via Instagram @rolemodel

In a recent interview for GQ Tucker revealed that he messaged his current girlfriend through Instagram where he currently has nearly 700k followers. He told GQ he ” knew I loved her because of little things she did, like the way she blinks and shit. It’s stupid little things! I felt like I knew her. She reminded me of myself.”

He also revealed how Emma’s fans figured out they were dating when he commented on a photo, and then “they saw her parents were following me. I didn’t know about her videos when I met her. I found her on TikTok first. Since we’ve been dating, I’ve watched every single one of her videos.”

The two appeared together at the Vanity Fair Oscars party

After being spotted at various Halloween parties and dinner dates together last year, the two officially hit the red carpet together at the Vanity Fair Oscars party. Whilst they didn’t kiss or officially go as a couple, this could be considered their ‘soft launch’ to the public. Basically, in short: we’re all a little bit obsessed.