selling sunset fake

Um, Christine Quinn just said the Selling Sunset storylines are fake

Pretends to be shocked

Selling Sunset cast member Christine Quinn has called the storylines of the show “fake” whilst promoting the new season.

Writing on Twitter this morning Christine said: “30 minutes till the launch of #SellingSunset 🥰🥰enjoy the new season and all of its 5,000 fake storylines!💰💅.”

Season five of Selling Sunset dropped on Netflix earlier today and this season will cover Jason Oppenheim and Chrishell Stause’s relationship as well as plenty of drama about Christine, Mary Fitzgerald’s promotion and the introduction of a new realtor.

The Netflix show has previously been accused of being staged and exaggerating storylines. There were once claims the women were in fact actors and not licensed real estate agents. Even Chrissy Teigen called the show out for it and said she had never heard of them before.

However Jason and Mary both hit back at this with Jason saying his team work “incredibly hard” and Mary confirmed she was a real estate agent.

via Netflix

They may be legit real estate agents, but many of the cast have suggested the drama isn’t always 100 per cent genuine.

When answering an Instagram question sent in by a fan, Chrishell said the cast are sometimes “nudged” on what to talk about.

And when speaking on Brandi Glanville’s podcast Christine claimed the producers encouraged her feud with Chrishell as they were originally friends when they begun filming.

She said: “From day one, obviously the producers had certain things in mind. They wanted us to clash obviously and at first, we didn’t. We got along great. We were friends. She was at my house. We were drinking, having a good time. I was getting to know her and the storylines came into play. We thought we were good at separating things.”

Netflix has currently not addressed Christine’s claim the storylines are fake.

The Tab has contacted Netflix for comment. 

Selling Sunset season five is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.