Molly-Mae younger

Molly-Mae has posted throwbacks from before Love Island and her transformation is mad

It’s the model poses in Topshop for me

Love Island 2019 star Molly-Mae has shared a selection of major throwback photos of what she used to look like waaaaay before she went on Love Island and it’s safe to say she used to be just like the rest of us. Well, if you ignore the fact she was being paid for branded posts at the age of 16 and only focus on her obsession over Topshop.

Around a month ago, Olivia Attwood from Love Island 2017 shared a throwback picture of herself and her transformation was nothing short of wild. But Molly-Mae’s just hit different because so many of us used to dress exactly like that – it was our peak Topshop era. Before her stint on Love Island, Molly-Mae created her own online platform by sharing her life on YouTube and Instagram. Here’s a look back at her life before Love Island:

Molly-Mae younger

via @mollymae on Instagram

She captioned this one: “This was the first time I was ever paid by a brand to promote. I was 16! I got paid £25 for a post.” When I was 16, me and my friends were getting pissed in a field somewhere but I guess people grow up differently.

Molly-Mae roasted herself about the way she used to dress and style her outfits. She said: “I’m sat in a car having a real giggle to myself. I know we’ve all got to start somewhere but the thing that’s making me laugh is that I really thought I was giving something with those pictures. I thought I was doing something special. Why did no one tell me I looked like that? Especially the space buns – that has got me.”

via @mollymae on Instagram

Her knees look absolutely freezing in this, I don’t even car if that makes me sound old. What in the eskimo is going on here in this photo. Moving swift onto the next, here’s a photo of Molly-Mae when she just started posting for brands.

Molly-Mae younger

via @mollymae on Instagram

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.