These are the youngest ever candidates there have been on The Apprentice

Some were literally teenagers!

The Apprentice is all about finding the next big thing in business. Each year, the candidates come forward in hope of securing £250k investment from Lord Sugar, to help them out with their business ideas. But that doesn’t always mean they’ve been working on their business plans for years and years, because some of the youngest ever candidates on The Apprentice have been in their teens or early 20s.

Here is a list of the youngest ever candidates there have been on The Apprentice.

Ryan-Mark Parsons

Age: 19

via BBC

Ryan-Mark was part of the 15th season of the show, and was 19 when he took part. The luxury womenswear consultant is, to date, the youngest ever of all candidates who have made it onto The Apprentice. He was fired after the eighth task.

Lottie Lion

Age: 19

The youngest ever candidates who have appeared on BBC series The Apprentice

via BBC

Lottie Lion was also in season 15, and was aged 19 when she joined the show. The librarian was at the centre of a lot of drama this series, and was fired after the interviews stage.

Maria O’Connor

Age: 20

via BBC

Restraunter Maria took part in series eight when she was 20. She was fired in week two.

Souleyman Bah

Age: 20

via BBC

Paralympic athlete and motivational speaker, Souleyman Bah, won our hearts in the very short time he was in series 15. He was aged 20 when he went on the show, and was fired after the third task.

Dean Ahmad

Age: 20

via BBC

Dean was also in series 15, when he was aged 20. The sports management agency owner was fired after the tenth task.

Rocky Andrews

Age: 21

via BBC

Rocky appeared on the show all the way back in series five. He was 21 at the time, and he owned a sandwich shop chain. He was fired in week two.

Stuart Baggs

Age: 21

via BBC

Stuart Baggs became an Apprentice legend after appearing on the show in series six. The telecoms entrepreneur was 21 at the time, and was fired after the interviews stage. Stuart sadly passed away in 2015 after suffering from an asthma attack.

Susan Ma

Age: 21

via BBC

Susan Ma is officially the richest ever candidate from The Apprentice, as well as one of the youngest. She was 21 when she appeared in series seven, and didn’t even win, but still bagged investment from Lord Sugar. She is the owner of Tropic Skincare – a vegan skincare company, which now has annual sales of £22.5million. Susan was fired in the final and came third.

Elle Stevenson

Age: 21

via BBC

Elle appeared in series 11 when she was 21. The operations executive was fired after the sixth task.

Alex Finn

Age: 21

via BBC

21-year-old Alex appeared in series 14. He was an IT Specialist and was fired after the fourth task.

Lindi Mngaza

Age: 22

via BBC / YouTube

Lindi was in series four, when she was aged 22. She was a business liaison manager who was fired after the fifth task.

Ben Clarke

Age: 22

via BBC

Ben was a 22-year-old trainee stockbroker when he appeared in the fifth season of The Apprentice. He was fired after nine weeks.

Raleigh Addington

Age: 22

via BBC

Raleigh had just graduated when he appeared on series six of the show, and was unemployed at the time. He was 22, and quit just before week two.

Laura Moore

Age: 22

via BBC

Business development manager Laura was 22 when she appeared in series six. She was fired after the ninth task.

Sophie Lau

Age: 22

via BBC

Sophie appeared in series nine, when she was 22. The restaurateur was fired after the third task.

Alex Mills

Age: 22

via BBC

Company director Alex was 22 when he appeared in series nine. He was fired after week nine.

Solomon Akhtar

Age: 22

via BBC

The Apprentice legend Solomon was just 22 when he appeared in series 10. The technology entrepreneur made one of the best moments in the show’s history when his business plan was covered in pictures of boats and his interview with Claude fell to pieces. Regrettably, he was fired after the car-crash interview.

Camilla Ainsworth

Age: 22

via BBC

Camilla Ainsworth is officially the youngest ever person to make it to the final two of the show. She came second in series 14, when she was 22. She is the owner of a nut milk brand and you might remember her for her pretty explicit branding, or for when she entered her interview with “yoohoo, Claude!!”

Sabrina Stocker

Age: 22

via BBC

Sabrina was also in series 14 when she was aged 22. The tennis events company owner was fired after the interviews.

Kurran Pooni

Age: 22

via BBC

Kurran was 22 when he appeared in series 14. The law graduate, who was fired after the sixth task, was a bit of a legend of this series, saying he wanted to be an actor and unfortunately breaking his arm during filming.

The Apprentice is on Thursday nights at 9pm on BBC1. Episodes will also be available on iPlayer