Enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage and laugh at these 32 The Apprentice memes, okcurrrr?
The taxi home got yassified
Week three of The Apprentice continued to deliver the laughs even when the candidates were incapable of bringing the business acumen. The memes from The Apprentice being stone cold classics is one thing you can always guarantee no matter what casualties go down in that boardroom, and despite proud Barb Navid’s attempts to gasify Lord Sugar, he okcurrrred his way out of the competition. And he wasn’t the only iconic blow the cast took – with our royal highness Shama quitting the competition at the start of the ep due to health issues. I’ll never be over it. But as Lord Sugar bellowed, business carries on, and so does this round up of the funniest The Apprentice week three memes.
1. A blow to reality TV methinks
2. If this was a film, I’d pay good money to watch it
3. A Jodie Comer looking agent of chaos
4. Queen behaviour
5. Get her gone!
6. This has absolutely finished me off x
7. Every single week, without fail
8. Swiping RIGHT I fear
9. Not a great candidate but potentially a future Soap Awards winner
10. Our eternal kings of the boardroom
11. Did they think we wouldn’t notice our care? BRING IT BACK
12. The revolution has been yassified
13. BRING THE BARB BACK
14. Navid sashayed away out of that Werk, I mean BOARD, room
15. I would be TUNING in
16. Tell us Sophie! QUICKLY!
17. Dermot O’Leary is shaking
18. She came in a queen and she left a queen
19. I can’t cope with them putting salt in to try and make it taste more like vodka
20. Look, you can’t stay mad at an icon
21. Has anyone checked his blood pressure x
22. Absolute scripture tbh
23. The accuracy is too much
24. Quite obsessed with this gay icon
25. An old maiden type drink
26. He couldn’t help himself
27. Will never get old I fear
28. The correct choice was made
29. She’d had it
30. High camp!
31. Literally, every cloud x
32. I miss Wiffy
Catch up on all The Apprentice week three memes by rewatching on BBC iPlayer here
Related stories recommended by this writer: