Vote: Who is undeniably the most annoying Netflix character there has ever been?

Strong, strong arguments for Emily Cooper

In almost all Netflix shows there is one character who gets right under your skin. It’s like Netflix sprinkles them in just to stress us all out. Our favourite shows are littered with annoying people – so now it’s time to cast your vote for who is the most irrationally annoying character Netflix has ever had.

There’s annoying like Emily Cooper and then there’s annoying like Pia from Clickbait – some you can pinpoint every last thing about their personality that is the worst, whilst others just ARE. And that’s that. Here is a rundown of everyone who deserves to be nominated as the most annoying Netflix character ever, and you can cast your vote at the bottom. This is no doubt the most important time you will use your voice in your life.

Sherry – YOU

via Netflix

Last year, The Tab held a vote for the most annoying character in YOU on Netflix, and Sherry won with flying colours – so it’s only right she appears here too. Over 25,000 votes were cast, and Sherry received a huge 6,588 of them. Clearly her annoying momfluencer ways are worse than anything we can look beyond. Not to mention when she made a literal death in the town all about her. Tell us again that you have twins and a blog, I dare you.

Beck – YOU

Cast your vote for the most annoying Netflix character there has ever been here

via Netflix

She might not have won the YOU character vote, but I’m not letting Beck get off that easily. She’s lazy, irritating, ungrateful and self-centred. Plus, it cannot be forgiven how many obvious Joe Goldberg red flags she straight up ignored. It’s the never bothering to buy any curtains in her prime location, street level New York flat that tips it over the edge, for me.

Emily Cooper – Emily in Paris

via Netflix

Emily Cooper is the single worst thing about Emily in Paris. She’s rude, disrespectful and expects the world from people when she gives them nothing in return. She treats all of her friends like shit, namely shagging Camille’s boyfriend and doing little to nothing in actually being there for Mindy. Plus, she’s pretty awful to men, her fashion sense is awful and she’s not very good at her job. That’s all.

Devi – Never Have I Ever

via Netflix

Never have I ever come across such a hot mess character in all of my life. Devi is chaos personified, and half the time whilst watching the show I wish I could just pick her up and give her a huge shake. She makes some of the worst decisions I have ever witnessed, but I will back her till my death. God love Devi, a dramatic queen.

Ben – Never Have I Ever

via Netflix

Everyone had an annoying person like Ben who they went to school with. Always trying to show you up for not knowing things, sucking up to the teachers and being straight up rude. It’s not a good look. Do kinda love him for Devi though, but do love Paxton as well. Yikes.

Otis – Sex Education

via Netflix

We desperately back Otis, but he is another of those messy characters who is annoying to watch with how he bundles through life, not really thinking about anything he does and how it might affect other people. I guess one of the main points of the show is his growth, but we need to actually see some of it following through soon. Make some decisions! Don’t um and ah over everything all the damn time! Please!

Pia – Clickbait

via Netflix

I had many problems with Clickbait, and every single one of them was with Pia (and her stiff as hell hair). She really was loyal till the end but please, for the love of god Pia, get a new wig and get changed out of your leather jacket just once.

Someone literally wrote an open letter online to her, expressing how annoying they find her. “I am writing this letter to you because I’m petty,” it begins. “Pia Brewer, you are the most annoying character Netflix has ever created. In fact, you are the most annoying character in the history of picture shows. When I try to contemplate someone or something more annoying than you, my brain breaks. My brain literally stops working and starts bleeding, thus resulting in a slight aneurysm.

“I could search high and low. From the depths of the Mariana Trench to the summit of Mount Everest. I could swim the waters of both the Pacific and the Specific Ocean and walk the deserts of the Sahara. I could explore the untouched caves of the Amazon and traverse the island of Madagascar and I promise…I promise I will fail to find a mf more annoying than you.” Yikes.

Player 212 – Squid Game

via Netflix

I can’t even tell you why we all hated her so much, she was just ANNOYING. Very loud, chaotic and stressful to watch. Squid Game had me on edge enough as it is, without her adding to my stress levels.

Flora and Miles – The Haunting of Bly Manor

via Netflix

“Perfectly splendid!!” Is all I have to say. The boy gets dragged into this too because he was compliant in all this, and they are both creepy as hell, unnecessarily.

Ginny – Ginny and Georgia

via Netflix

Ginny, oh Ginny. I tried so hard to love her, but she’s an ungrateful brat. Despite Hunter being the worst, he still deserved more because all he ever tried to do was love her and she treated him like shit. As well as that, Georgia is the definition of a ride or die mother, and Ginny gave her nothing but grief in return!! Yes, I’m still salty about *that* Taylor Swift comment too, what of it?

Hunter – Ginny and Georgia

Hunter deserves to be here for the good morning Ginny and welcome to Friday video alone. But then he went and tap danced down the hall for her on her birthday, too. Heaven above.

CURSED.

Kiara – Outer Banks

via Netflix

I love the Pogues, and would die for every single one of them. But Kiara deserves to be here for how much she risked the whole treasure hunt in season two. Shouting “murderer” over that wall?! Control yourself!!! Plus, I do think she led Pope on and I won’t forgive her for that, soz.

Barbie and Ken – Stay Close

WHAT IN THE HELL WAS ALL THE DANCING? Every single scene with these two in had me on edge, and not for good reasons at all. The combination of serial killer meets musical theatre and dance was jarring. I’ll never recover.

Skylar White – Breaking Bad

via Netflix

Look, honey, his methods may have been less than ideal, but all Walt wanted to do was make you a millionaire. Talk about ungrateful?! I actually can’t recall a single scene including Skylar White from all five seasons of Breaking Bad where she wasn’t moaning.

Clay – 13 Reasons Why

via Netflix

Do I even need to give this one an explanation?

Louise – Behind Her Eyes

via Netflix

Behind Her Eyes was all about the big twist ending that nobody saw coming. But despite everything, the huge taking from all this is that the whole damn thing could have been avoided if Louise had just minded her own business and kept herself out of things that didn’t concern her. Let her twisted little story be a lesson to us all.

Rob – Behind Her Eyes

via Netflix

THIS MAN CAUSED ME SO MUCH CONFUSION AND SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND I’D LIKE COMPENSATION.

Vote for the most annoying Netflix character of all time here:

For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.