season two Love Is Blind release date

It’s official! Love Is Blind season two drops on Netflix NEXT MONTH

I am SCREAMING

Try not to cry and scream all at once, because Netflix has just confirmed the release date for season two of Love Is Blind and it is NEXT MONTH.

Yes, our very favourite chaotic dating show is returning in a matter of weeks, meaning we get a new round of hopeful lovers entering the pods to find love and marrying their partners without ever having seen them. Tweeting the news with a sneaky little peek at what’s to come, Netflix said: “The pods are officially open again! Love is Blind Season 2 premieres February 11!”

In a statement, Netflix said: “Netflix fan-favourite series LOVE IS BLIND is back! Singles who want to be loved for who they are, rather than what they look like, have signed up for a less conventional approach to modern dating in Chicago where they hope to meet the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with…without ever having seen them. With no distractions from the outside world, the singles talk to a stream of potential love interests and when a meaningful connection is made, they propose and then lay their eyes on their fiancé for the first time. Engaged and back in the real world, as the couples plan their wedding day, they will quickly discover whether they can turn their emotional connection into a physical one before the fast-approaching ceremony. Hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey, this addictive 10-part series will uncover whether looks, race or age do matter, or if love really is blind.”

If the season is anything like previously, we’re getting loads of drama, people wanting to marry the same person, people storming out of weddings and leaving each other at the altar and bucket loads of arguments. I cannot wait.

After season one of the show, Netflix confirmed the dating experiment series would be back for at least two new seasons. So watch this space for anymore information, as and when it becomes known. So, just to confirm, the official release date for season two of Love Is Blind is FEBRUARY 11TH!!!!!!

Season two of Love Is Blind will be available on Netflix from February 11th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.