Selling Tampa ages: This is how old all the Allure Realty agents from the Netflix show are

A lot of Sharelle’s agents are older than she is

The Selling Sunset spin-off, Selling Tampa, has arrived. One thing we all love about Selling Sunset is the drama, and boy, does Tampa provide that in bucket loads. Within minutes the girls are bitching about one another, sharing their personal lives and fighting over clients. God, inject this content. One of the things the Selling Tampa girls talk about a lot is their ages – with the younger employees being side-eyed and called out at events for dressing like they’re going to a club, over meeting a client.

So, you might be wondering how old the girls actually are. Who are the so-called cool nieces and the older aunties of the group, as realtor Anne-Sophie put it? Here are the ages of all the Selling Tampa agents who work at Allure Realty in the new Netflix show.

Sharelle Rosado

Age: 34

The ages of the real estate agents in Selling Tampa on Netflix

via Netflix

Sharelle is 34, and launched Allure Realty in 2019. It is now one of the best known real estate companies in America. Sharelle is a retired army paratrooper OEF veteran – she was deployed to Afghanistan twice before retiring on medical grounds after serving for 13 years. Then, Sharelle found her passion for real estate.

Colony Reeves

Age: 30

via Netflix

Colony is one of the original Allure agents. She’s one of the longest standing members of staff, and closed the first deal under Allure. Before working in real estate, she worked as a teacher.

Anne-Sophie Petit-Frere

Age: 27

via Netflix

Anne-Sophie is definitely going to be the icon of Selling Tampa. She’s 27, and says after college she straight away knew she wanted to be in real estate. She grew up an only child, and says this has shaped her into being independent and loving a job where she can be her own boss. Anne-Sophie is the youngest at the brokerage, and says she sees herself and Colony as the nieces there, whilst the older women are the aunties.

Tennille Moore

Age: 45

via Netflix

Within a few minutes of meeting Tennille on the show, you know she’s bringing the real drama. She definitely doesn’t bite her tongue and is always saying exactly what she thinks of everyone. Tennille worked as a legislative assistant in the Florida House of Representatives from 2005 to 2016.

Juawana Colbert-Williams

Age: 40

via Netflix

People in the Allure office call Juawana “HR” – not because that’s what she does for work with them, just because she’s always up in everyone’s business. Iconic. She’s been married for five years and has a son from a previous relationship called Danny. She’s also recently become a grandma for the first time.

Rena Frazier

Age: 45

via Netflix

Rena was the very first realtor at Allure when Sharelle opened the brokerage. She used to be neighbours with Sharelle and they spent a lot of time together and became friends. Rena has an engineering degree and a law degree, and used to work at a law firm, but credits Sharelle as who encouraged her to get into real estate.

Alexis Williams

Age: 30

via Netflix

Alexis is 30 and she’s married to former NFL player Mike Gillislee. She has said in interviews she loves to party, but loves business too. In a trailer for Selling Tampa, some of her fellow Allure colleagues were asking her if she truly is committed to real estate, so watch this space.

Karla Giorgio

Age: 32

via Netflix

Karla is another of the Allure agents, and is a former car saleswoman turned realtor. She has been working for Allure since 2019 and is a mother to three sons, including twins.

Selling Tampa is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.