A quiz to see if you can tell the difference between Selling Sunset identical twins Brett and Jason Oppenheim

Quiz: Can you actually tell if it’s Brett or Jason Oppenheim in these pics?

Pretty sure not even Chrishell can do this

We are now seven seasons into Selling Sunset, and by now the cast feel like our besties. We know their drama, we know their personalities and realistically, we should know what they look like. At least most of them anyway, because everyone’s sticking point is the damn Oppenheim twins. Despite them being the actual pillars of the entire show, half of us can’t tell them apart. So this quiz is about to separate the true fans from the fakers, and quite literally separate Jason and Brett Oppenheim.

Most of the show is based around the girls, the drama and the incredible houses but the identical twins are the driving force behind it all. And they deserve more justice. The least we should be able to do is tell apart their very subtle differences – because they do have them!

So, can you do it? In the quiz below you’ll be faced with some pictures and all you have to do is identify if it’s Jason or Brett Oppenheim. Sounds easy, right? If you can’t tell the apart now, by the end of this quiz you definitely should be able to.

Take this quiz to see if you can actually tell the difference between Brett and Jason Oppenheim:

Selling Sunset is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.