penelope disick north west

Quiz: Are you more like North West or Penelope Disick?

How can two kids have such vibey TikToks?

TikTok has two new creators people are obsessed with. They have enviable skin care routines, impeccable wardrobes and casual cool vibes that will make you eternally jealous of their lives. I am of course talking about North West and Penelope Disick.

These two Kardashian offspring have got everyone talking on TikTok about their vibey videos after they teamed up with their mums Kim and Kourtney to create TikTok accounts after Penelope’s private one was allegedly banned.

Both of their accounts made in collaboration with their mums features aesthetic videos of their daily outfits, skincare routines and inside glimpses of the Kardashian/Jenner Thanksgiving parties. Their TikToks have only been up a few days and yet they’ve already got millions of followers. Oh to be the child of a Kardashian.

Whilst Penelope and North are both cool they have different content creation styles and we are all spiritually aligned to one cousin in particular. If you’re chilled and love a 10 step skin care routine then you’re probably like Penelope. Whereas if you’re loud and hilarious then you’re probably just like North.

To find out if you’re more like North or Penelope take our quiz now: