Male grads are 40 per cent more likely than women to earn £30k and above

But the gender pay gap doesn’t exist!!!

Men are 40 per cent more likely than women to earn £30,000 and above after graduating, stats show.

The Tab analysed HESA’s graduate salary data to find out the percentage of graduates in full-time paid employment in the UK by salary band and gender.

Turns out, men really do get paid WAY more than women- and these grad stats show it.

So, let’s break it down:

The data totalled 97,565 women and 68,525 men – all of whom graduated in the 2018/2019 academic year.

27 per cent of the women surveyed (26,655) were earning over £30,000 after graduating. For men however, the number holds at 38 per cent (26,345). This means men are 41 per cent more likely than women to earn £30k and above after graduating.

For the highest salary band, £51,000+, male grads are more than double as likely than women to be in this bracket. Only 3 per cent of women were earning this compared to 7 per cent of men.

Here’s the full run down below: