I’m A Celebrity 2021 ages: This is how old all of this year’s campmates are

Arlene was the oldest campmate in history

The latest series of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here has just kicked off at Gwrych Castle in Wales. The 2021 cast has been criticised as being not exactly the best known camp there has ever been on the show, so to start getting to know them let’s begin with the ages of everyone who’s on I’m A Celebrity this year.

The cast this time around includes the oldest campmate the show has ever had, Olympians, TV presenters, a pop icon, soap stars and a football legend. Here are all the ages of the current I’m A Celebrity 2021 campmates.

Richard Madeley

Age: 65

I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 cast member ages and who oldest and youngest campmates are

via ITV

Richard Madeley is a journalist and TV presenter, most famous for of course being one half of Richard and Judy. He and Judy have been married since 1986. Richard is the eldest male taking part in the series this year.

Danny Miller

Age: 30

I'm A Celebrity 2021 ages

via ITV

Danny Miller is 30, and an actor. He’s best known as playing Aaron in Emmerdale but recently announced he has decided to leave the soap after 13 years. He’s just welcomed a baby son called Albert and is getting married next year.

Snoochie Shy

Age: 29

via ITV

Snoochie is a 29-year-old DJ, model and presenter. She was born in London and her real name is Cheyenne Davide.

Dame Arlene Phillips, DBE

Age: 78

via ITV

Aged 78, Arlene is the oldest contestant ever to take part in I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here. She’s a choreographer and dancer and most people know her as having previously been on the judging panel of Strictly Come Dancing.

David Ginola

Age: 54

I'm A Celebrity 2021 ages

via ITV

David Ginola is a former footballer and pundit. He was born in France, and played for 10 seasons there before moving to Newcastle United in 1995 and onto Tottenham in 1997.

Kadeena Cox, MBE

Age: 30

via ITV

Kadeena Cox is a four-time Paralympic gold medallist for Team GB. She began sprinting aged 15 but suffered a stroke in 2014. Several months later, Kadeena was diagnosed with MS. She competes in para-sprinting and para-cycling events.

Matty Lee

Age: 23

I'm A Celebrity 2021 ages

via ITV

Gold medallist Matty Lee is 23, and the youngest I’m A Celebrity contestant this year. The diver won gold alongside Tom Daley in the men’s synchronised 10m platform event this August at the Tokyo Olympics.

Naughty Boy

Age: 36

via ITV

Naughty Boy is 36-years-old and a music producer and DJ. He’s worked alongside huge artists such as Beyonce, Rihanna and Sam Smith. Unfortunately Naughty Boy isn’t actually his real name – it’s Shahid Khan.

Louise Minchin

Age: 53

I'm A Celebrity 2021 ages

via ITV

Louise Minchin is a journalist and news presenter who currently works with the BBC. She’s one of the eldest contestants this year, aged 53.

Frankie Bridge

Age: 32

via ITV

Frankie Bridge is a British pop icon, as part of the girl band The Saturdays. She started her pop career in S-Club Juniors in 2001. Frankie is now married to footballer Wayne Bridge, who she married in 2014.

Simon Gregson

Age: 47

via ITV

Soap legend Simon Gregson was one of two late arrivals into the castle this year. He’s best known as Steve from Corrie and in real life is 47, married and has three sons.

Adam Woodyatt

Age: 53

All the ages of the I'm A Celebrity 2021 campmates

via ITV

Adam Woodyatt, aka Ian Beale from EastEnders, was the second of two soap icons to join the castle late this year. Adam is 53 and has played Ian since the first EastEnders episode in 1985 – making him the soap’s longest standing cast member.

I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here 2021 continues on ITV tonight. For all the latest trash and reality TV news, gossip, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook