barking TikTok, viral trand, tiktok

People are straight up barking for fit men on TikTok as a way of saying they’re fit

I will bark for Jack Harlow for the rest of my life

TikTok is full of thirst traps and all things a bit raunchy, but now to top it all off we have people barking at hot and famous men to show just how horny they are. Yes, it’s as dumb as it sounds. People are getting on all fours and jumping in the air whilst barking to show off the fact they find a male celebrity attractive.

The videos are going viral and they’re all pretty jokes to be fair. They all start with a caption saying “I’d never bark for any man” and then next thing we see if a fit male celebrity pops up saying “bark” and whoever is making the video is on all fours, jumping and barking. The videos really are a work of art and deserve all the fame and attention. It sounds weird, but here are the best ones you need to watch:

1. Even Kate Elisabeth has been barking on TikTok

@kateelisabethhhe just hits different💔♬ original sound – ★

2. No idea who he is but she says she’d leave her husband of him so we bark

@hopferritI would leave my husband and kids for this man♬ original sound – ★

3. We all bark for Jack Harlow, no questions asked

@sarahfarrugiaa@missionaryjack do you need a dog?♬ original sound – ★

4. Peaky Blinders! Bark bark

@elliotlemonscillian murphy is the finest man ever #greenscreen #cillianmurphy♬ original sound – ★

5. Timothée Chalamet, really? Okay, I guess we bark

@asortofjennasaisquoi#greenscreen yeahhh♬ original sound – ★

6. I’ve been barking at Harry since 2010

@mommymlkersrryi would turn into a dog #harrystyles #harrystylesvids #fypã‚· #foryou #xyzbca #onedirection #roborockrun #greenscreen♬ original sound – ★

7. Not another one

@annabel.leachthis was too funny not to post #fyp♬ original sound – ★

8. ‘Give me a treat’

@maxtaylorliftsgive me a treat♬ original sound – ★

9. Tom Holland has many of us in a barking chokehold

@avamaximoffumm…. #tomholland #spiderman #spidermannowayhome #peterparker #spidermanedit #tomhollandedit #marvel #mcu #viral #wandavision #tomholland2013 #tomdaya♬ original sound – ★