Love Island’s Faye has done a tour of inside the house she and Teddy have moved into

‘We love it for all of its features and how quirky it is’

Last week, Love Island 2021 finalists Faye Winter and Teddy Soares announced on Instagram that they had moved into their first house together. And now, Faye has done a video tour of their new home, letting us see all of inside their cute new place.

Sharing the news of their move on Instagram, Faye and Teddy joint posted the same pictures, captioned: “HOME🏠  We are so lucky to be able to share this amazing journey together and with you all! We have lots of work to do and can’t wait to show you everything along the way! We’ve spent the last few days enjoying this step in a bubble just us two but now we can’t wait to show you everything!” The picture gave us a look at the impressive staircase in the hall of their new place.

Love Island 2021 finalists Faye Winter and Teddy Soares give tour of inside their new house together

via Instagram @faye__winter

On her home Instagram page, Faye shared a picture of what their bedroom looked like when they moved in. “I promised to keep everything real with you!” She said. “This was mine and Teddy’s bedroom the day after we moved in. We were up early to go to filming and this is what we left! People expect to be able to move and walk into a show home, It just doesn’t happen! I’m surprised there isn’t a pig somewhere in the middle of this pigsty! I wouldn’t mind a pet pig. I CANNOT WAIT to show you the after photos in a few weeks but first I can’t wait to SLEEP IN A PROPER BED!”

via Instagram @faye__home

Faye posted a further tour on a new YouTube channel for her home brand. Last month, it was revealed Faye had turned down six figure deals with clothing brands to instead launch her property business, Faye Home.

She begins the video by saying being on YouTube and talking to the camera gives her “PTSD” of being on Love Island and speaking in the Beach Hut, before explaining she has been working in property in 10 years and will be giving house advice on the new channel.

Faye adds they plan on doing some work to the house she and Teddy have bought and then gives a short look around some of the houses her and Teddy viewed, but didn’t go for. She explains the reasons for their decisions, before going onto the tour of the house they did get in the end. We get a brief look around the kitchen, lounge area, bathroom and garden.

via YouTube

via YouTube

via YouTube

via YouTube

“I am so happy that you guys get to see this,” she says. “We’ve kept it a surprise and a secret for long enough. We love it for all of its features and how quirky it is, we just adore it.”

via YouTube

via YouTube

via YouTube

Faye has said the pair are doing up the house now, and have future plans for lots more videos of their own home as well as videos to help other people with theirs, too. Watch this space for the renovations!

Watch the full video of the houses Faye and Teddy viewed and the tour of the house they moved into here: