These are 2021’s most eligible single people, according to Tatler

Once again I have been overlooked

Every year society magazine Tatler releases their list of the most eligible singles in the country and every year I am stunned to discover I have not made the cut. However those who Tatler deem the most eligible are literal royalty, children of A-Listers and famous actors, so I guess it makes sense.

This year’s top 10 most eligible singles, and by single they mean not married, include Rége-Jean Page, Romeo Beckham and Emma Raducanu. The list features over a 100 more singles you should definitely be trying to cosy up to, however the top 10 are the crème de la crème of dating potential so aim high people.

And so this is everything you need to know about Tatler’s top 10 eligible singles:

10. The Maharaja of Jaipur

Instagram: @pachojaipur

Age: 23

First up is 23-year-old Pacho who is the youngest ever ‘King’ of Jaipur in India. Though he is not technically a king in a state capacity he still holds a position of enormous respect.

Pacho is a polo player, has walked in fashion shows and studied liberal arts. His family is estimated to be worth between $697 million and $2.8 billion.

9. Julia Sarr-Jamois

via Instagram @sarrjamois

Instagram: @sarrjamois

Age: 33

Julia is the fashion director of British Vogue and she has over 100,000 followers on Instagram.

She grew up in south London and started her career when she joined the editorial team at ID when she was 19 years old. Julia has a cat called Obie and a seriously vibey apartment.

8. Romeo Beckham

via Instagram @romeobeckham

Instagram: @romeobeckham

Age: 19

Of course this list had to feature one of the Beckhams and Tatler easily picked the coolest. Romeo is 19 years old and works as a model.

Romeo has been in a relationship with his girlfriend Mia Regan for over a year and he has a casual three million followers on Instagram.

7. Lady Eliza Spencer

Instagram: @elizavspencer

Age: 29

Princess Diana’s niece Lady Eliza Spencer regularly frequents Tatler’s list and last year was placed in position eight of the most eligible bachelorettes.

She has just started working as a model and was on the cover of Tatler alongside her twin sister Kitty earlier this year.

Eliza is regularly seen at royal events, making her debut at Prince William’s wedding in 2011.

6. Regé-Jean Page

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Regé-Jean Page (@regejean)

Instagram: @regejean

Age: 31

If the Duke of Hastings hadn’t been included I think it would be cause for riot. Regé-Jean Page is everyone’s celebrity crush thanks to his appearance in Bridgerton earlier this year.

He spends his time between LA and London and is in a relationship with Emily Brown who is said to be a freelance copywriter.

5. Lady Louise Windsor

Age: 17

Lady Louise Windsor is one of the Queen’s many grandchildren and will turn 18 years old later this month when she will decide if she wishes to use Her Royal Highness title.

She is big into horses and was gifted Prince Philip’s four-wheeled carriage after his death.

4. Elias Becker

via Instagram @e.current

Instagram: @e.current

Age: 22

Elias is the son of tennis champion Boris Becker. He’s 6″2 and works as a model, having been signed when he was 18 years old.

Elias has studied film in New York and art in London. He has a pet goat called LeBron, can DJ and wants to design fashion one day. So basically he does it all?

He has nearly 100,000 followers on Instagram and is very spiritual.

3. Lady Lola Bute

via Instagram @lolabutee

Instagram: @lolabutee

Age: 22

Lola Bute is the daughter of the Marchioness and late Marquess of Bute. She is a model and socialite who is best mates with Adwoa Aboah.

Lola has also set up her own charity called the Eternity Movement following the death of her long term boyfriend Kai Schachter-Rich. The charity is dedicated to breaking the stigma around mental health and addiction.

2. The Duke of Westminster

Age: 30

Hugh Richard Louis Grosvenor owns over 300 acres of London including areas in Mayfair and Belgravia and is worth £10.054billion.

He is the godfather of Prince George and Prince Charles is his own godfather. Hugh has an on off girlfriend called Harriet Tomlinson.

1. Emma Raducanu

via Instagram @emmaraducanu

Instagram: @emmaraducanu

Age: 18

There could be no one more fitting for the top spot in Tatler’s eligible singles list than Emma Raducanu.

Emma is the current British number one tennis player and the reigning US Open champion. Not only that but she’s also fluent in English, Romanian and Mandarin.

She’s just passed her A-Levels and received an A* in maths and an A in economics. Emma has deals with Tiffany & Co. and Dior. Pretty cool for an 18 year old.