Hocus Pocus Sanderson sister quiz

QUIZ: Witch Sanderson sister from Hocus Pocus are you?

I am both pleased with that pun AND the fact I got Sarah

Hocus Pocus is the most iconic Halloween film of all time. With the exception of the John Carpenter horror of the same name, not many other films perfectly capture the season quite like it. It is a horror film about witches and child murder, but somehow done with a Disney sheen that makes it family friendly. But the key to its success is easy to decipher: Winifred, Mary and Sarah Sanderson. Bette Midler, Kathy Najimy and Sarah Jessica Parker are the villains of the story, but at the same time are unquestionably also the heroes. You can’t help but root for them, laugh at the endless comedy of three 17th century witches getting to grips with the 1990s (Mary turning on the TV for the first time being a main highlight) and revel in their chemistry. And that’s BEFORE we get to the musical numbers. This quiz will tell you exactly which Hocus Pocus Sanderson sister you’re most aligned with. Three iconic witches, but thou can only be oneth.

Do you have the brains of Winnie or the sex appeal of Sarah? Will you be taking flight on a broom, a mop or a vacuum? Are you closer to evil or endearing? Only one way to find out: Taking this very spooky and festive Hocus Pocus which Sanderson sister are you quiz. Of course.

Remind yourself of all the iconic Hocus Pocus moments on Disney Plus here.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Only Winnie Sanderson herself could get full marks in this Hocus Pocus trivia quiz

• QUIZ: Can you match the final girl to the horror film she’s from?

• How long would you last in a horror film? Take this quiz to find out

• Take this quiz and we’ll tell you what Sarah Paulson American Horror Story character you are

• Take this quiz and we’ll tell you what season of American Horror Story you’d die in