Ranked: The celebrity couples making millions from reality TV

In love and rich? Life isn’t fair

At one point in their careers many British celebrities will find themselves starring in a reality TV show. It could be an unscripted show like Made in Chelsea or TOWIE or they enter a competition against their fellow celebs where they dance, ice skate or survive the jungle in order to get more success, fame and millions.

And for the celebrities who are in relationships with another reality star they can make millions together as a reality power couple. Sometimes they present their own show like Marvin and Rochelle Humes or they broadcast the ups and downs of their relationships like Sam Thompson and Zara McDermott do in Made in Chelsea.

Combining their celeb power or even doing multiple shows by themselves means these reality couples are rolling in the cash.

This is how much these celebrity power couples have made from their reality TV appearances:

Jamie Laing and Sophie Habboo – £316k

via Instagram @habboosophie

First up is Made in Chelsea legend Jamie Laing and his girlfriend Sophie Habboo. Jamie first appeared in Made in Chelsea in its second season and has been part of its success since 2010, only recently announcing his departure.

But Made in Chelsea isn’t the only reality show Jamie has taken part of. He reached the final of Strictly Come Dancing last year and is now the presenter of I Like The Way U Move, a dancing and dating competion show on BBC Three.

Jamie has also taken part in The Crystal Maze, Celebrity Bake Off, Famous And Fighting Crime and Celebrity Hunted. So just a few appearances.

Sophie met Jamie on Made in Chelsea where she is believed to have made £56,000 from the show and Jamie has reportedly made at least £160k from MiC.

Lucy Mecklenburgh and Ryan Thomas – £509k

via Instagram @lucymeck1

Lucy Mecklenburgh was a key figure in early seasons of TOWIE but was reported to only have been paid £100 per day during filming.

Since TOWIE she’s done a bunch of reality shows including Ladies Of London, Tumble and Celebrity Island With Bear Grylls which is where she met Ryan in 2017.

Ryan has been an actor for a number of years, most well known for his time in Coronation Street, but now he mainly does reality TV shows.

He won Celebrity Big Brother in 2018 which added £500k to his bank balance. Ryan has also starred in Absolutely India: Mancs In Mumbai, Celebrity Island With Bears Grylls, Ninja Warrior UK and Britannia High. Britannia High, what a throwback.

Frankie and Wayne Bridge – £520k

via Instagram @frankiebridge

Frankie and Wayne Bridge are worth a casual £20million thanks to Wayne’s career as a footballer and Frankie’s time in The Saturdays.

However they have made a small stint of their fortune from numerous reality TV appearances. Wayne has appeared on Celebrity SAS, Celebrity Supermarket Sweep and I’m A Celeb where he finished in fifth place.

Frankie is rumoured to be joining this year’s I’m A Celeb but has also been in plenty of other shows including Celebrity Supermarket Sweep, Celebrity MasterChef, Ghost Hunting With The Saturdays and Strictly Come Dancing where she was a runner-up.

Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams – £760k

via Instagram @voguewilliams

The legendary villain of Made in Chelsea, Spencer Matthews has been on our TV screens for over 10 years.

Spencer and Vogue are believed to be worth £48million but only a small chunk of that comes from their reality TV appearances. They’ve both appeared in The Jump which is where they met in 2017.

Outside of The Jump Spencer has starred in The Crystal Maze, Celebrity Master-Chef, Celebrity Hunted, The Jump, I’m a Celebrity and The Bachelor UK.

Vogue has been in Bear Grylls: Mission Survive, Dancing With The Stars, Fade Street and Star Boot Sale.

The couple have their own reality show called Spencer, Vogue And Baby Too for which they were reportedly paid £400k.

Zara McDermott and Sam Thompson – £1.4million

via Instagram @zara_mcdermott

Honestly Zara should be paid £1million just for her crying scene in Made in Chelsea. However the couple have actually made their money from a variety of reality shows, in fact there’s probably not a show Sam hasn’t been on.

Sam first started on Made in Chelsea before appearing on Celebrity SAS: Who Dares Wins, Celebrity Coach Trip, Celebrity Circle, Celebs Go Dating and Celebrity Big Brother where he finished in third place.

Zara was first introduced into the reality TV world with her appearance on Love Island in 2018. She’s also been in Celebs Go Dating, Made In Chelsea and The X Factor: Celebrity.

Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash – £1.82million

via Instagram @staceysolomon

Stacey and Joe are the wholesome celebrity couple everyone loves and they’re worth an estimated £6.5million.

Nearly £2million of this is from their reality TV appearances. They’ve both won I’m a Celebrity which is thought to have brought them both £500k.

They’ve appeared on a number of the same shows including Celebrity Gogglebox together. Stacey has also starred in The X Factor, CelebAbility, Big Star’s Little Star, Great Celebrity Bake Off, The Crystal Maze and The Jump.

Joe has been part of Dancing on Ice, CelebAbility, Celebrity Ghost Hunt, The Crystal Maze and most recently Celebrity MasterChef.

Tom and Giovanna Fletcher – £4.2million

via Instagram @tomfletcher

Right I won’t lie I didn’t think these two were known for their reality TV appearances. Tom is obviously most known for being part of McFly and Giovanna for her majorly successful podcast and books.

However they have both been in reality shows. Giovanna won I’m a Celebrity last year, apparently pocketing £125k for her win and Tom is currently competing on Strictly Come Dancing.

Rochelle and Marvin Humes – £6million

via Instagram @rochellehumes

And the celebrity couple who are making the most from reality TV is Rochelle and Marvin Humes.

Their biggest reality payment comes from presenting the BBC show The Hitlist. Rochelle has had numerous other reality appearances including Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Special, The Great Sport Relief Bake Off and Ghost Hunting With The Saturdays.

Marvin started out on the X Factor and has also starred in Who Do You Think You Are?