So there are now trainers inspired by your uni, and they’re actually quite a vibe

Catch me stomping around the library in these x

We all know your trainers can say a LOT about you. Fila Disruptors? Fiat 500 girl. Buffalos? You’re a secret Tory. Air Force 1s? You study business and are the most regular customer in your campus Greggs. But now there’s some new concept trainers inspired by a load of the top UK universities, so you can literally tell people with your uni with your shoes.

The Sole Supplier has launched The Sole Concept, which offers a new collection of concept designs that combine classic trainers with university-inspired colours and logos so you can show off your uni.

Leeds

via The Sole Supplier

The Leeds-themed trainers are some custom green and red Nike Air Max 97s, called The Otley Run. If you didn’t know, the Otley Run they’re named after is a Leeds student tradition which is essentially just a massive pub crawl.

Durham

via The Sole Supplier

These custom Adidas Forums are called The Durham Forums, and are in the classic Durham purple. “A subtle university crest is just enough of a hint to show where you study,” says the Sole Supplier, presumably because all Durham students can be identified by their siggie rings.

Manchester

via The Sole Supplier

Called The Mancunians, these custom Nike Dunks have Manchester Uni written all over them. They have purple, yellow and blue from the uni’s crest, and any self-respecting Fallowfield girl is already browsing Depop for a top that would match these.

Loughborough

via The Sole Supplier

Loughborough’s custom Air Jordan 1s are called Elite Feet, which is fitting for a university known for its sporting achievements.

Oxford

via The Sole Supplier

These custom Adidas Superstars are called The Oxfords. Sole Supplier says: “A lesser-known fact about the Adidas Superstars collection is that their laces are made from paper. In this instance, they’re likely using top-scoring dissertations from the year before.”

Cambridge

via The Sole Supplier

These Cambridge-themed Nike Dunks, called The Cambridges, have a custom Cambridge pattern all over them as well as the uni crest. You’d be in no doubt where this person went to uni, just in case they’d forgotten to tell you every 10 seconds that they’re a Cambridge student.

Imperial College London

via The Sole Supplier

And for Imperial College London we have The Imperials, custom Air Jordan 4s. They feature parts of Imperial’s crest, as well as the yellow, red and blue colours.

All images including featured image overlays (before edits) via The Sole Supplier