QUIZ: Not even Mr Groff could name all of these obscure Sex Education characters

I bet you don’t know the name of the boy who screams ‘I didn’t do a poo’

The third season of Sex Education is dropping on Netflix this Friday and we’re all buzzing for it. It’s been over a year since we’ve seen Otis, Maeve, Eric, Jean and the other iconic characters, but, thankfully the big Sex Education shaped hole in our hearts is going to be full once again. Naturally, it’s hard to forget about the main set of characters, but what about the side characters? A few of them have seemed to slip through the cracks and people are starting to forget about the existence of people like Bev, Olivia and even Mr Hendricks.

So now with the third series coming, it’s the perfect time to brush up on your Sex Education knowledge. Take our quiz below and see if you can name all 10 of the more obscure characters from Netflix’s Sex Education:

For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.