chick-flick-catchphrase-quiz-mean-girls-wild-child

You’re so fetch if you can get above 12/15 in this chick flick catchphrase quiz

I was, like, totally buggin’

Regina George is undoubtedly the most iconic character in the chick flick universe, having some of the most recognisable lines from, “So you agree. You think you’re really pretty,” to, “Get in, loser. We’re going shopping.”

But let’s not forget all the classic chick flick catchphrases from the likes of Cher of Clueless, “Ew as if!”, and Poppy Moore from Wild Child, “What is this place? Hogwarts?”

You probably spent your childhood and teenage years awestruck by these legendary queens, noting down their lines to re-enact with your friends.

Grab your popcorn and channel all your Elle Woods energy, because even though this quiz may not get you into Harvard Law School, you definitely don’t want to fail.

Show some respect for the iconic queens of our teenage years and correctly guess the quotes from everyone’s favourite chick flicks.

Related articles recommended by this writer:

Pears, four cats and fake eyebrows: The filming secrets of The Princess Diaries 

Elle Woods’ most iconic Legally Blonde outfits, ranked from iconic to even more iconic 

20 years on how well do you remember Legally Blonde? Take our trivia quiz to find out