Harvard Law School quiz: 20 years after Elle Woods on Legally Blonde, some practice questions interview questions to see if you could get in

20 years after Elle Woods did, take this quiz to see if you could get into Harvard Law School

As Elle would say herself: I don’t need backups, I’m going to Harvard x

Can you quite believe that classic chick flick Legally Blonde has just turned 20? So in honour of the queen herself, it’s time to see if you are the next Elle Woods. The following quiz is about to tell you if you could even get in to Harvard Law School, before becoming the iconic grad she is.

Elle Wood’s father may have once declared: “Oh, sweetheart, you don’t need law school. Law school is for people who are boring and ugly and serious. And you, button, are none of those things.” But, let’s be real here, ever since we watched the film for the first time, probably many years ago, we have all dreamt of donning our best pink two piece and becoming the power house that is Elle Woods. Snaps for us all!!!

But can your dreams actually come true? Or are you never destined to hit the dizzy heights of having your own Bruiser’s Bill and wowing the professors with your charisma, charm and pure knowledge. Find out below. Just a pre warning: It’s like, hard.

So go on then, take this quiz and see if you really could get into Harvard Law School:

If you actually do want to get into Harvard Law School, there is loads of tips and advice on its website for how to prepare for an interview. And I’ve heard you need at least a 175 on your LSATs, but that’s just what the film taught me. Good luck x