The worst TikToks from the cast of Love Island 2021

Cringe TikToks from the Love Island 2021 cast that will make you want to call the police

Someone take Hugo’s phone off him again, PLEASE

I regret to be the one to inform you of this, but now some of the Islanders are beginning to arrive home after being dumped, the cast of Love Island 2021 are back on their phones – and back posting TikToks. The results are less than pretty.

Remember Danny? No? Well he’s now recording himself, wine bottle in hand, at random parties saying “life’s good”. Hugo alone should be locked up for offences to my For You page, posting all about the state of his DMs now and how Love Island was just an all inclusive holiday for him. And of course Lucinda is trying to be self-aware and turn her “reaAAaLllYyy” voice into an on-going joke.

Here are the worst TikToks the cast of Love Island 2021 have posted since they left the villa, and be aware that you can’t un-see these once you’ve committed to watching them.

1. Hugo, don’t pretend you intended to not find anyone in the villa

@hugo_hammondThanks @loveisland ❤️🏝 THIS IS A JOKE- I gave it my all for love!! You lot just love bantering me about it 🤣 ##LoveIsland ##FriendIsland ##Holiday

♬ original sound – hugo_hammond

2. Was Danny hired to appear at this party? It kinda looks like he was

@itsdannybibbyOne for the haters, don’t worry about me, everything is just fine 🤘🏼

♬ original sound – D A N N Y B I B B Y

3. Ok, the ‘really’ thing is over now, please

@lucindastraffordI apologise to every single one of you that had to hear this ##loveisland 🤣

♬ original sound – LoveIsland.Fans

4. I demand to see evidence of this

@hugo_hammondWhat blue ticks have been hitting me up? ##LoveIsland

♬ P – 𝘀𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲 ♥︎

5. The way he writes in these messages is sending me and I don’t know why loool

@hugo_hammond@lucindastrafford4 @aaronfranciis @sharonngaffka 👀👀👀👀👀 ##LoveIsland ##Hugo ##nextmove

♬ Bills, Bills, Bills – Destiny’s Child

6. Aaron says this is his ‘warm up’ to TikTok dances, and for everyone’s sake I hope he pulled a muscle

@aaronfranciisPeople are asking for TikTok dances so here’s my lil warm up ##aaronloveisland ##loveislandaaron

♬ Stromae Alors on Danse – ᴍᴇɢᴜᴍɪ & ᴋʏᴏ 🦋

7. I’m not entirely sure what’s happening here

@rachel.finni##SheKnows ##LoveIsland ##RachelFinni ##JustForLaughs ✌🏾

♬ She Knows – J. Cole

8. WHY DID AARON POST THIS WHEN HE IS JUST LUCINDA’S BACKING DANCER?!

@aaronfranciisDidn’t know the words but follow Lil Luce @lucindastrafford4

♬ original sound – Aaron Francis

9. Ok sorry I just really love Chuggs

@chuggswallisA day with me at Booby Buckets HQ 🐢💙##smallbussiness ##buckethats ##chuggs ##loveisland

♬ Loving Life – Rationale

And now I need to go and wash my eyes out with a bar of soap. Brb.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.