i like you have a cupcake

Here’s where the ‘I like you have a cupcake’ viral TikTok sound actually comes from

This sound plays on loop in my head all day!!

“I like you have a cupcake! I like you have a cupcake! EUGHHH! I like you have a cupcake!!”

This is the viral sound people just can’t shake out of their minds right now. It’s like every other video on our FYPs is this childlike voice talking about offering out cupcakes!! But where does the TikTok sound originate from?? And why is the voice SO damn familiar? Here’s an explainer on everything you need to know about TikTok’s latest viral sound:

Where does ‘I like you have a cupcake!!’ come from??

You’re not going to believe me when I tell you this viral TikTok sound is from Fish Hooks, the TV show we all watched growing up which slapped SO hard.

But, if for some bizarre reason you didn’t watch Fish Hooks, you might recognise the actors voice. The character who says it (the weird guy in the clip below with the see through forehead and crown on) is called Albert Glass and he’s played by Atticus Shaffer, who plays Brick Heck from The Middle.

Here are some of the best videos using the iconic ‘I like you, have a cupcake’ TikTok sound:

@soph1efergiI like you have a cupcake 🧁 💕♬ i like you have a cupcake_fish hooks – faythe

@user91002839101they just don’t look good on me. #fyp #ilikeuhaveacupcake #amazing #skirts♬ i like you have a cupcake_fish hooks – faythe

@breebaksh@brandon.loftus5 i like u have a cupcake #ChiliDogYumPlz #LiveFlowSweatDuet #TheSuicideSquadMovie♬ i like you have a cupcake_fish hooks – faythe

@shaunaakavanagh_Tomatoes 🤢 tomato based products😍 #fy #foryou #fypppppppppppppp♬ i like you have a cupcake_fish hooks – faythe

@mattsauthat or 11 to 7🤮🤮🤮 #retail♬ i like you have a cupcake_fish hooks – faythe