mary love island

Meet Mary, the Casa Amor Islander who dated Chris Hughes and has 200k Insta followers

She’s mates with Molly-Mae

Casa Amor kicked off last night and finally injected some much needed drama into Love Island. The episode introduced 12 new arrivals to the show with six boys joining the old villa and six new girls joining the original boys in Casa Amor. Amongst these six incredible fit girls was model Mary Bedford who turned plenty of heads of the original Love Island boys.

Mary was joined by five other girls who promised to spice up the villa including influencer Clarisse Juilette and trainee accountant Lillie Haynes. In last night’s episode they already brought the heat with a game of truth and dare which saw plenty of snogging, lap dancing and toe sucking. Honestly Jake give it a rest.

via Instagram @mary_bedford

Mary is a model with a YouTube channel, is mates with Amber Gill and dated a football player. This is everything you need to know about Mary:

Mary is an influencer and model

Mary is 22 years old from Wakefield and has worked as model for a number of years for brands such as ASOS, JD Sport, Miss Empire and Boohoo.

As well as modelling she occasionally shares sponsored posts or adverts for brands such as Boohoo.

She’s got a YouTube account

via Instagram @mary_bedford

As part of her career as an influencer Mary has set up a YouTube channel which currently has 1,500 subscribers. So far she’s only posted three videos which includes a Zara haul and a getting ready video.

Her exes include Chris Hughes and a football player

Though she’s only just entered the Love Island villa this isn’t Mary’s first experience of dating Love Islanders. Last year Mary went on a date with Chris Hughes and they were seen looking cosy kissing at a dinner.

A source told The Sun: “Chris and Mary went out for a slap-up dinner and looked really close. They were ­kissing and cuddling and were all over each other when they headed out at the end of the evening.

“They headed off in a cab to the train station together and looked really sweet together.” It appears they didn’t date much after this but seem to be on good terms as they still follow each other on Instagram.

Last night saw Mary kiss Toby as one of the boys she fancied most and it appears she has a thing for football players as a source told The Tab Mary has previously dated a premier league footballer.

Mary has over 200,000 followers on Instagram

via Instagram @mary_bedford

Thanks to her career as a model and influencer Mary has an incredible 200,000 followers on Instagram. She mainly posts pictures of herself and her handle is @mary_bedford.

She’s got her eye on Liam

Mary said she’s gone on Love Island as she has the worst luck with guys and thinks Liam, Teddy and Toby are the fittest in the villa.

She said: “I have the worst luck, ever, with boys. Genuinely the worst ever. I always get dragged into the same circle of boys. So I was like, I need to go in another direction.

“He’s [Liam] 6ft 6 for a start, he seems really old-school, like a gentleman. And he’s basically the same age as me. He’s perfect. Other than that Teddy or Toby.”

Mary is friendly with ex Islanders

via Instagram @mary_bedford

Not only has she dated an ex Islander but Mary is also mates with a few. She’s followed by Molly-Mae, Amber Gill and Kaz Crossley on Instagram.

They comment on her posts and Molly and Amber wished her luck in her Love Island announcement post. Jealous is an understatement.

She may have known a Casa Amor girl before Love Island

A quick stalk through Mary’s Instagram will reveal a hint she may have known Clarisse before going onto the show. Six weeks ago on Mary’s post Clarisse commented “😍😍😍”. This way before the villa so maybe they actually were mates already 👀.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.