Meet all 12 Casa Amor 2021 Islanders and exactly who they have their eyes on

One is Chris Hughes’ ex and another was recruited for Love Island on Tinder

It’s finally here. Casa Amor 2021 is kicking off and Love Island is about to get juicy. The 12 new Islanders have been revealed and it really does look like we are in for a treat on the show this week. The new cast will be splitting in two, the boys meeting up with the existing girls and the girls with the existing boys. Casa Amor this year is an all new villa, and everyone is ready for breakups, arguments and a whole lotta tension.

This year there is someone from Belgium, influencers, Chris Hughes’ ex and the first ever Islander to be recruited from Tinder. Meet all of the Casa Amor 2021 Islanders here and see just who they have their eyes on, and who is willing to step on toes. 👀

Salma Naran

Age: 20

Casa Amor 2021: Meet all the new cast of Islanders for the Love Island villa

via ITV

20-year-old Salma is a model and influencer from Dublin, Ireland. She models beauty, hair and fashion. When asked why she wants to go on Love Island, Salma said: “I’ve never been in love. What better place to have a tunnel vision and really finding your one? It’s the perfect atmosphere, you don’t have the outside world distractions. It looks like time moves fast in there in a good way – it’s like, do you actually like me or not? In the real world it’s so wishy-washy. With this, it’s just, you need to know.”

Right now, she has 50k Instagram followers and Salma describes herself as having “vibrant energy” as well as being “very fiery” and confident.

Salma Naran

via Instagram @salma.naranx

Mary Bedford

Age: 22

via ITV

Mary is a 22-year-old model from Wakefield. You might recognise her because she previously dated series three finalist, Chris Hughes. The model, who has over 200k Instagram followers, has worked with brands such as PrettyLittleThing, MissPap, Missy Empire, Boohoo and I Saw It First. When asked why she wants to come on Love Island, she said: “I have the worst luck, ever, with boys. Genuinely the worst ever. I always get dragged into the same circle of boys. So I was like, I need to go in another direction.”

She’s not afraid to step on toes in the villa, and says she has her eyes on Liam. “He’s just beautiful. He’s 6ft6 for a start, he seems really old-school, like a gentleman. And he’s basically the same age as me. He’s perfect,” she said. “Other than that Teddy or Toby.”

Mary Bedford

via Instagram @mary_bedford

Kaila Troy

Age: 28

via ITV

Kaila is from Dublin, Ireland, and works as an international DJ. She says she’s coming on Love Island because she’s “had it” with real life dating. Talking of her “fun” job she said she DJs all over the world and meets loads of people, but struggles to date because of the travelling. She describes herself as “very competitive”, “very energetic” and “very outgoing and hardworking”. She currently has 45k followers on Instagram, where her bio describes her as a “woman on a mission”.

Kaila Troy

via Instagram @djkailatroy

Harry Young

Age: 24

via ITV

The first Casa Amor 2021 boy is 24-year-old Harry, a car salesman from Glasgow. When asked why he wants to go on Love Island, Harry said: “I’ve been single for a year and a half and previously went through heartbreak and I’ve had a bit of fun as well. Obviously, COVID then hit so I haven’t had the chance to date. It was through Tinder that I signed up. Over the past year it was easier to start off an initial conversation online because pubs and clubs were closed.”

Harry, who was the first ever Islander to be recruited through Tinder, has his eyes on Kaz in the villa. Harry currently has just over 6k Instagram followers.

Harry Young

via Instagram @harryyoung__

Medhy Malanda

Age: 24

via ITV

Medhy is 24, and from Belgium!! He now lives in Luton and works as an American football player and model. Wow. He’s been single for four years, and says he’s been into sports his whole life. In the villa, he also has his eyes on Kaz, saying: “She’s fiery, she’s got energy, she’s funny and she’s got a beautiful smile and she’s a nice girl in general.” He added that Millie “seems like a nice girl” and is “obviously good looking as well.”

He said that stepping on toes is “not a question”, but as a person he is “genuine and loyal”.  Oh and he can speak four languages – French, Dutch, English and Lingala. Medhy currently has 9k followers on Instagram.

Medhy Malanda

via Instagram @medhymalanda

Matthew MacNabb

Age: 26

via ITV

26-year-old Matthew is from Belfast, and works as a strategic marketing consultant. He described signing up for Love Island as an “adventure” and says he has no problems with stepping on toes in the Casa Amor 2021 villa. He describes himself as laid back, chilled and adventurous. Fun fact about Matthew? He makes this year’s cast even taller, because he’s 6ft6 too. Matthew currently has 6k followers on Instagram and, if you like topless holiday pictures, you should probably follow him.

Matthew MacNabb

via Instagram @matthew_mcnabb

Amy Day

Age: 25

via ITV

Amy is 25 and a performer from Surrey. She sings, dances and acts on a cruise ship as well as having acted in one episode of Humans. She says her dream dream is the West End or Hollyoaks – so watch out Curtis Pritchard. 👀

She has said she doesn’t have her eye on anyone in particular right now, adding: “I am a girls’ girl, massive girls’ girl. But obviously I’m here to find love. So I would let them know I am interested and then gauge what they’re feeling as well. I will step on toes if needs be, but that’s obviously not my aim. But they might also realise what they had was just because that’s all they had.”

Amy has just under 3k Instagram followers right now, and she basically just posts loads of selfies.

Amy Day

via Instagram @___amyday___

Clarisse Juliette

Age: 23

via ITV

Clarisse is 23 and a brand owner and influencer from London. She owns a jewellery business and is already verified on Instagram, with nearly 250k followers. When asked why she wants to go on Love Island, Calrisse said: “I’m bored of hugging my pillow… it’s time to find a boyfriend. I feel like guys are coming in here to actually find a girlfriend as well.”

She describes herself as bubbly and loving and says she has her eyes on Teddy. “He’s tall, confident and smooth,” she said. “I don’t like horrible, cocky guys. If they are honest, that’s what I’d prefer.” Fun fact about Clarisse? She used to work in a financial advisory company and she “loves a bit of maths”.

Clarisse Juliette

via Instagram @clarissejuliette

Lillie Haynes

Age: 22

via ITV

The final girl heading into Casa Amor 2021 is trainee account, 22-year-old Lillie from South Shields. She could cause drama, because she says she has her eyes on Jake, who is “100 per cent the type of boy I would go for at home”. She added: “Liam is definitely a dark horse for me, he’s like James Bond when you look at him, absolutely gorgeous. So he could be a very close second.”

When asked why she wants to go on Love Island, Lillie said: “Usually I’m very loyal and I meet one guy, date him, date him only and then I end up being his girlfriend and it never works out. So I wanted to meet loads of different people that I wouldn’t normally come across and date them all essentially and then pick who I like from that bunch rather than sticking with one and rolling with that. So – variation!”

She calls herself a “harsh” person and says friends would say she has no filter and gets what she wants. Right now, Lillie has 14.8k Instagram followers.

Lillie Haynes

via Instagram @lillie.haynes

Dale Mehmet

Age: 24

via ITV

Dale, who is 24, is a barber from Glasgow. In the villa he thinks he would get on well with Faye, so she is the girl of his choice right now. When asked if he’ll step on toes, Dale said: “It is what it is, isn’t it? I’m not a bad guy who is going to steal somebody’s girl. But if I want something then I’m going to pursue it. I would go about it all in the right way. Everybody would be well aware of what I was doing.”

Dale’s dad is half Turkish, half Scottish and his mum is Scottish. He says he’s a a massive geek and loves sci-fi movies, gaming and watching anime. If you spy his tattoos, he has a full anime sleeve. Dale currently has 6.9k Instagram followers.

Dale Mehmet

via Instagram @dalehuncho

Jack Barlow

Age: 26

via ITV

Jack is a racing driver and coach from East Sussex. He started racing when he was 12, and says: “It started off as a bit of fun and I took to it really quickly. By the time I was 15 I was British champion and racing all over the world. My go-karting career took me off into car racing. I had an accident when I was 19 where I fractured my T9 vertebrae so my career expanded – it wasn’t solely just being a racing driver, that is when I started doing more ontrack driving coaching and stunt driving.”

In the villa, he says Chloe is “top of his list” and that he thinks he’ll bring “a bit of new flavour in”. Jack currently has 5.5k Instagram followers, where he posts a mix of selfies, his car racing and his dog.

Jack Barlow

via Instagram @jackcbarlow

Sam Jackson

Age: 23

via ITV

The final Casa Amor 2021 contestant is Sam, a 23-year-old maintenance engineer from Clitheroe. He says he loves his job, and day to day fixes “massive machines on a huge scale”. Sounds large. He must be greedy, because Sam literally says he has his eyes on every single girl in the villa. He says stepping on toes “doesn’t bother me” and that he’s got “the chat”.

When asked how his friends and family would describe him, Sam said: “Confident, sometimes too confident for my own good. Cheeky, fun and exciting!” Sam currently has 5.4k Instagram followers.

Sam Jackson

via Instagram @samjackson98

LET’S START THE DRAMA!

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.