Bimini Bon Boulash Instagram

If you aren’t following Bimini Bon Boulash, why do you even have Instagram?!

I become more Bimini Bon Besotted with every single post

Bimini Bon Boulash on Instagram is the showcase of non-binary excellence and beauty the world needs. From the moment Bimini Bon Boulash Bimini-Bon-barged their way into the Drag Race UK work room at the start 2021, every girl, gay and they in the country instantly fell in love. Not a joke, just a fact. Bimini blasted their way into the queer zeitgeist with such ferocity, and wigs were shaking as far as Mars.

Their supremacy and reign as queen of our hearts was a cultural reset, and I do not say that lightly. The phrase ‘cultural reset’ is one that’s very oversaturated in the worlds of Gay Twitter, but when I think back to the way the world would respond week after week when THEE queen of Norwich would be iconic once again, there’s no other turn of phrase that fits the bill. I’ve never known an online reaction like it – especially after episodes like UK Hun and the winning Katie Price Snatch Game masterpiece. Twitter was alive, and for once, fully united. I have never met a Drag Race fan who doesn’t love Bimini. Ever.

I’m overjoyed for Lawrence that he won Drag Race UK season two, but it hurt not seeing our gal Bimini take that crown after such an amazing arc and triumph across the season. They started the season in the bottom two lip syncing for their life (wrongly, may I add. That Norwich footie look was ICONIC) and finished it a rightful winner of the crown. When Drag Race UK, I despaired at the lack of Bimini that was about to be in my life. But I needn’t have worried, because they literally don’t stop going from strength to strength over on their Instagram.

Bimini’s Instagram is just perfection. It’s high fashion, it’s makeup and wigs at their very best and it’s the art form of drag in 2021 and the future. Bimini is doing Insta like nobody else. Somehow, every picture they post feels that little bit better than the one before. Here are 14 iconic Instagram posts from Bimini Bon Boulash that show exactly why they’re the most exciting thing to come out of this cursed island in YEARS!

1. Bimini Bon Britney-esque wet look hair with big Pamela Anderson energy

2. Bandana Bon Boulash looking GORG out of drag

3. Full on Christina Aguilera Dirrty video vibes, if it was filmed in the snow

4. Bimini Bon Behind-the scenes for a cover shoot in a WIG made of SAFETY PINS !!!!

5. This is a Bimini Bon Bratz doll in the ski lodge play set and I won’t hear otherwise

6. Serving Instagram ready Bimini Bon Boulash Bond girl bonanza

7. Half American Horror Story: Coven, half kinky and sweaty Berlin sex dungeon

8. HOW IS SOMEONE THIS FIT IN OR OUT OF DRAG???

9. The Mayor of London, pictured here with Sadiq Khan

10. The White Walkers from Game of Thrones have been real quiet since Bimini Bon Boulash posted this on Instagram

@biminibabes

11. All dressed ready and raring to replace Jesy Nelson on the next Little Mix tour

12. Bimini Bon Bafta I DO THINK

13. This is the best a human being has ever looked in a mirror ever

14. A rock star finally hitting the road for the long awaited tour. RELEASE THE BEAST, BIMINI!!!!

Featured image credit: @biminibabes

Recommended stories by this writer:

RuPaul: Queer people’s trauma is not your Drag Race reality TV storyline

Take this quiz and we’ll tell you how likely you are to win RuPaul’s Drag Race

Drag Race: Who would win an all-winners edition of Snatch Game?