RuPaul's Drag Race quiz

Take this quiz and we’ll tell you how likely you are to win RuPaul’s Drag Race

Are you the next Lawrence Chaney or the next Victoria Porkchop Parker?

Winning RuPaul’s Drag Race is probably one of the hardest things you can do, and the second hardest thing you can do is attempt to get the top result in this quiz. Nobody is mincing their words when they call the competition the Olympics of drag. To be a Drag Race winner, you need to be able to serve endless looks, be bursting with charisma, be versatile across comedy and fashion challenges, be able to construct garments, impersonate celebrities, make Ru laugh, not wear green to appease Michelle Visage and preferably have a unique selling point that sets you aside from the other 20+ drag queens who’ve taken a crown home in the last decade.

A good Drag Race winner needs to be ready to be an ambassador for the show and for the art form and craft of drag on a world stage. You need to have the stamina to spend months upon months touring with the queens you’ve just spent the last few moths slagging off and arguing with all through filming and put on a smiling face! And above all else, you need to be ready and prepared to put on the show of a lifetime every single night – whether you’re dancing in a leotard or have wig reveals featuring showstopping rose petals. Get ready to bring it ALL!

If you’ve just read all that and still think you’re in with a chance, then perhaps this RuPaul’s Drag Race winners quiz is for you after all. You must be made of stern stuff and fancy yourself as chock full of charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent to see if you’ve got what it takes to win that crown!!!

RuPaul’s Drag Race is streaming now on Netflix, WOW Presents Plus and BBC iPlayer. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Drag Race: The only bad thing about All Stars 6 is that a queen has to go home

QUIZ: Can you match these bedroom designs to the Drag Race queen who inspired them?

I picked my Euro 2020 England squad exclusively using Drag Race UK queens