Love Island cast Tinder

An accurate prediction of what the Love Island 2021 cast would have as their Tinder bio

I’m swiping right on Liam no matter what he has on his tbh

There’s certainly an art to a good Tinder bio, and if I’m being totally honest with you, I think it’s an art form that barely any of the 2021 Love Island cast are likely to have mastered. Tinder bios should be a few lines that perfectly sum up who you are, what you’re after and why you’re a hoot. Tell me what you do for a living, give me a joke if you’ve got the capability to tell them and we’re good to go.

If you put nothing you’re boring, if you put too much I’m not reading it. If you tell me what you don’t like rather than what you do I’ll assume you’re a crank. Arguably, getting the bio right is of the same level of importance as choosing the perfect pics. This hasn’t exactly been a series of crackling Love Island spark and romance, and I’m highly dubious that the 2021 cohort of Islanders would have much flair on the dating app scene. But what if they sacked the villa off and got a one way ticket back to swipe city? This is what we’d be swiping right on if the Love Island cast of 2021 got back on Tinder.

Liberty

Love Island cast Tinder

via ITV

Keep your heels, head and standard high 💄 21 year old marketing student and princess 💋 Work at Nando’s so you can deffo use my discount! Major girls’ girl, love nights out and having a laugh. On here for something serious, so no time wasters!

Jake

Love Island cast Tinder

via ITV

If we match you can just delete the app now 😉  water engineer from Weston-Super-Mare. Small but mighty 💪  love beers, boobs and the lads. Just out of a long relationship but ready for someone who can take my energy. Essentials? Good banter and good toes… 👠

Brad

Love Island cast Tinder

Via ITV

📍 Northumberland. Brickie. Looking for a good listener more than good talker. If my Nan doesn’t like you, don’t bother. And before anyone asks, no, that’s not my baby in the pic 👊

Chloe

Via ITV

I hope you like bad girls because I’m literally bad at everything 😂  prefer boys’ company over girls’ because there’s just way less drama. After something serious but Netflix and chill is good too 😆  Bicester queen, will take you round the designer outlet village but only if you’re paying x

Sharon

Love Island cast Tinder

via ITV

Civil servant from Oxford. If you’re not ambitious don’t bother swiping right. Love my job, won’t be at home doing the cooking and the cleaning so if that’s what you’re after head back to the 1950s. Work hard, holiday hard, and appreciate the finer things in life 💵  Let’s drink champagne on a balcony and talk about politics if you can handle a business bitch 💅

Millie

via ITV

Essex girly and ASOS queen. Good chat and good clothes are ESSENTIAL. Will style you if you dress shit. 😂  Need someone to come on holiday with me. If you look like Anthony Joshua or Joey Essex swipe right NOW! Let’s be crazy and run away together…

Aaron

via ITV

No fuss, no drama. Chill vibes only and expect the same from my women. Family man. Ambitious. I’ll work, you mind the kids 💯 Got a famous cousin, if you can guess who I’ll take you on a date. And I’m paying – end of.

Liam

Love Island cast Tinder

Via ITV

(Only member of the Love Island cast to not have a Tinder bio. Pictures are exclusively him stood with a serious face before a night out, definitely wearing loafers and a muscle fit shirt.)

Kaz

Via ITV

My nickname is Gillette because I’m the best a man can get x

Faye

Via ITV

“A woman should be two things, classy and fabulous.”-Coco Chanel, x

Toby

Love Island cast Tinder

Via ITV

22. Semi-pro footballer for Hashtag United (it’s a real team, don’t @ me). Never been in a relationship so hope you’re ready to show me the ropes. Let’s get a pint and not take ourselves too seriously. Big feet so you know what that means. Yep. Big socks. 👊 🍻 ⚽️

Lucinda

via ITV

Kissed too many frogs in my time so I’m finally ready to kiss my prince 👸🏼  I’m limited edition… There’s only one of me. I’m not perfect, but imperfection is what makes history. 😇

Teddy

Love Island cast Tinder

Via ITV

Manchester. Professional guy. Sane and sorted. In it for the long haul, looking for a girl who’s after the same. Gym fit, proper gent. Let me show you how a guy’s meant to treat you. Trust me, you won’t be regretting it.

Hugo

via ITV

Funky shirt connoisseur, and no you can’t borrow them 😉 not into fake girls, love natural. Not like other guys, I love you for all your imperfections <3 want to make a girl feel special. I’m a PE teacher 👨🏻‍🏫⚽️ 🏀🏈⚾️🎾🏐🏓🏸🏏⛳️ so if you mess me about I’ll put you straight in detention 🤣

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.