A quiz to find your England Euro 2020 squad boyfriend

Which of the England Euro 2020 squad would you get with? Take this quiz to find out

Give me Grealish or give me death

Right, let’s be honest here. When the boys come out from the tunnel and line up to sing the national anthem, you are thinking one thing and one thing only. When the camera pans over them all one by one, there are no thoughts but, which of these boys would I absolutely never hesitate to kick out of bed? Is there a single one of these men I would not stop the world and elope with? Well, the following quiz is about to finally tell you which of the England Euro 2020 squad you are actually destined to be with.

Do you love a typical bad boy who will keep you on your toes like super Jack Grealish? Or maybe a slight bad boy, but one who still adores you and looks after you like Harry Maguire? Or maybe you are the complete opposite, and want nothing more than a nice guy in Marcus Rashford? Or you know, you might the kinda person who takes nobody but the captain baby, and want a new skipper of your heart like Harry Kane? Hell, I actually wouldn’t be caught dead with anyone who wasn’t Gareth Southgate himself.

But, as much as it pains me to say, you can only actually have one of them. So, find out who your true destiny is below.

Take this quiz to ~finally~ find out which member of the England Euro 2020 squad is your soulmate: