Love Island: A quiz to name past Casa Amor Islanders

If you can name all of these ex Casa Amor Islanders you really are a true Love Island fan

You get no bonus points for Ovie, he does not deserve the disrespect of Casa Amor

There’s no denying that the best part of any Love Island series is Casa Amor. It brings the drama level up a notch or two and we really get to see which couples are actually going the distance. But, despite this being one of the highlights of the series, Casa Amor also brings with it a bunch of people who appear on the show for two minutes, don’t say a word and then disappear leaving you thinking that they might have never been on the show at all. So the following quiz is going to see if you really do remember any of the past Casa Amor Islanders at all.

For some of the more seasoned Love Island fanatics, remembering the Casa Amor Islanders is a walk in the park. But if you come and go with the series and are you know, actually normal, remembering them just really isn’t go to happen. Was there one called George one year??? Maybe a really posh guy who fancied Lucie???? I remember a girl with tattoos who fancied Adam Collard??? Yep, this is tougher than it sounds.

So let’s truly test your knowledge here. And no, you get no bonus points for Ovie, because he shouldn’t have been in Casa Amor and we all know it.

Take this quiz to see if you can remember all of these old Casa Amor Islanders:

For all the latest Love Island gossip, news, quizzes and memes – like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.