Quiz to see if you are Maura Higgins Megan Barton-Hanson or Ekin-Su from Love Island

Are you more Ekin-Su, Maura or Megan? Take this quiz to finally find out

You can only be one member of the holy trinity of Love Island chaos

I’d like to welcome you to this house. In this house we respect the holy trinity of Love Island women, which right now is Maura Higgins, Megan Barton-Hanson and newest member, Ekin-Su Cülcüloğlu. These three women are the most successful agents of choas the show has ever seen, and they deserve to have their work respected and appreciated every single day.

Ekin-Su sees any opportunity for drama and she takes it. She doesn’t dip her toes in the pool of carnage, she dives in head-first and splashes about for a bit. Chaos from all angles. Maura was straight talking, and whilst selective with her choices, knew exactly how to make every thing she did have maximum impact. Whereas Megan Barton-Hanson was easily the most calculated of the three. This wasn’t her first rodeo. She knew exactly what she was doing, and just gave us the honour of coming along for the ride.

But you can only be one of these iconic Love Island gals, so now is the time to find out if you are Ekin-Su, Megan or Maura in the following quiz. Is there a bad option on offer here?

Take this quiz to find out if you are more like Love Island legend Ekin-Su, Maura Higgins or Megan Barton-Hanson:

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.