keeping up with the kardashians trivia quiz

Quiz: After 20 seasons, how much of Keeping Up With The Kardashians do you remember?

You’ll do amazing sweetie

20 seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians is about come to an end but before it finishes you need to test your knowledge of the iconic show with our trivia quiz.

Last summer Kim and co announced the end of the show signalling the end of an era in reality TV. Keeping Up With The Kardashians has made the family into what it is today – mega famous celebs with millions of Instagram followers.

But when the show started they were relatively unknown. Kim was living in Paris Hilton’s shadow, Kylie and Kendall weren’t even teenagers yet but Kourtney was still just as sassy.

The iconic and dramatic moments that shaped the family all played out on screen, and with over 10 years of episodes that’s a lot of classic memories. But just how well do you remember the highs and lows of the show?

To find out how much Keeping Up With The Kardashians knowledge you have, take our trivia quiz:

Two seasons of Keeping Up With The Kardashians are available on Netflix UK. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.